Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianBM

And General Kelly

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

is going, too, despite all the protests here by Trump supporters that he and Gen. Kelly are best buddies. 

No doubt he's had occasion to tell the President, as did SoS Tillerson, that what President Trump might want to do on a given day or minute is 1) wrong, 2) illegal or 3) stupid. The bigly, very stable genius doesn't take well to that, and apparently they can't bear to speak with each other.  

Is someone coming from Fox to replace him?  GOT to have a Yes Man. 

I think there's another reason ... being a Chief of Staff is simply incompatible with the President's love of chaos, and with the speed with which he flips on people. No gatekeeper or organizer needed.

Your take?

Been rumored Kelly spoke to Mueller about ordering McGahn to fire Mueller.  So need to find a COS who isn’t picky about obstruction.   Nick Ayers is the leading suck up today but read Trump insisting on 2 years but Nicky won’t commit. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, BrianBM said:

I was thinking maybe Steven "Drop a Big" Doocy from Fox and Friends

Edited by moonbat

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Thankfully trump is getting rid of all the dumbest. Now he can really govern, nothing to hold him back now. 

Dumb.  An adjective I haven't seen applied to Kelly ... then again, I never saw it applied to McMaster either.

President Trump,I think, has decided he no longer needs the window dressing of military experience in senior positions. His base doesn't care, one way or the other. Let Trump be Trump!  Let the bigly and very stable genius stand forth, unencumbered by experience, reason, caution or moderation! And no need for a White House Chief of Staff, either, let brilliant chaos reign!

Yaaaaaay! 

Edited by BrianBM

6 hours ago, BrianBM said:

is going, too, despite all the protests here by Trump supporters that he and Gen. Kelly are best buddies. 

No doubt he's had occasion to tell the President, as did SoS Tillerson, that what President Trump might want to do on a given day or minute is 1) wrong, 2) illegal or 3) stupid. The bigly, very stable genius doesn't take well to that, and apparently they can't bear to speak with each other.  

I think there's another reason ... being a Chief of Staff is simply incompatible with the President's love of chaos, and with the speed with which he flips on people. No gatekeeper or organizer needed.

Your take?

You guys are the ones that keep bringing up gen Kelly. It’s obnoxious 

6 mins ago, twilson615 said:

You guys are the ones that keep bringing up gen Kelly. It’s obnoxious 

We look forward to your deep thoughts on his replacement. ;)

37 mins ago, BrianBM said:

We look forward to your deep thoughts on his replacement. ;)

I look forward to your fake outrage at everything trump does. It shows the real you... an outrageous kook 

Brian, who could Trump appoint that would appease you, and yours?

He could appoint Mother Theresa, and you guys would complain she is anti-abortion and wants to eliminate RvW.

Changing Chief of Staff isn't exactly news.

Who will replace Kelly?  No one in their right mind.  Who would please the left? No one at all.