J

General John Kelly will leave his position at the end of the year

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

Another position change.......

“John Kelly will be leaving – I don’t know if I can say ‘retiring.’ But, he’s a great guy. John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year. We’ll be announcing who will be taking John’s place… I’ll be announcing that over the next day or two. But, John will be leaving at the end of the year. He’s been with me almost two years now… John Kelly will be leaving toward the end of the year, at the end of the year,” Trump said, according to the White House press pool.

Trump spoke with Kelly Friday about the situation and the pair agreed to part ways, according to a source close to Kelly. The source continued that Kelly intended to make the announcement Monday, but that the president got ahead of him. The source characterized the departure as neither a firing nor a resignation.

Who's going to take his place? 

"Who's going to take his place? "

One of the "best people", someone who is great, until they try to do their job and then they will be "dumb as a rock" or some other insult that the Thin Skinned Donny will tweet.

Just now, dena said:

I heard it will be a young guy, the VP's Chief of staff.

Apparently Trump took a shine to him.

:th: 

57 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"Who's going to take his place? "

One of the "best people", someone who is great, until they try to do their job and then they will be "dumb as a rock" or some other insult that the Thin Skinned Donny will tweet.

There will be no Hillary's chief of staff ever. 

Sorry bub, get over it.

Trump supporters told us that Trump surrounds himself with the best and brightest and welcomes other points of view.

Is it safe to say that was a lie and Trump is not one that cares for opposing points of view to his..................at all.