Little

Been out of touch, catch me up on this Muller report

Rate this topic

134 posts in this topic

Not in filings to date.

Stay turned, they are working hard to associate him with anything they can, including the murder of Jimmy Hoffa and the JFK assassination.... 

Edited by fish643

9 mins ago, fish643 said:

Not in filings to date.

Stay turned, they are working hard to associate him with anything they can, including the murder of Jimmy Hoffa and the JFK assassination.... 

I thought he was done.  Did the Russians throw the election?

It's everything we expected it would end up being. A big waste of time and money.

Nothing but an attempt to draw attention away from the true crimes of the previous administration and their ties to the CGI

1 min ago, J said:

It's everything we expected it would end up being. A big waste of time and money.

Nothing but an attempt to draw attention away from the true crimes of the previous administration and their ties to the CGI

Where do I go to get my money back?  Who do we sue?

28 mins ago, Little said:

Where do I go to get my money back?  Who do we sue?

Think you got it backward....they are sending you a bill.... for all the endless hrs of PG fodder that Mueller has provided.

So far

1 Makes it hysterical that alt Righties got their undies in a twist about lying about a BJ

2 Trumps team had way more criminal activity than any caravan of illegals. And there is, and will be, jail time.

3 Trump appeared to have broken laws, and there is more, but now deplorables are pivoting to the ‘cant indict a sitting president’ argument 

4 Looks like a great day to kick off another Benghazi investigation

that is all

(for now)

2 mins ago, JohnP said:

So far

1 Makes it hysterical that alt Righties got their undies in a twist about lying about a BJ

2 Trumps team had way more criminal activity than any caravan of illegals. And there is, and will be, jail time.

3 Trump appeared to have broken laws, and there is more, but now deplorables are pivoting to the ‘cant indict a sitting president’ argument 

4 Looks like a great day to kick off another Benghazi investigation

that is all

(for now)

Like a picture of some russian guy in a trench coat dropping a newspaper on  park bench?  Anything?

Not too much from the filings. Just confirmation that Trump directed the hush money to Stormy (in violation of federal law) and there was communication with the Russians that didn’t amount to anything.

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

Not too much from the filings. Just confirmation that Trump directed the hush money to Stormy (in violation of federal law) and there was communication with the Russians that didn’t amount to anything.

Did he direct the money to the broads to influence the election, or hide the affairs from his wife?

Maybe both?

3 mins ago, Little said:

Like a picture of some russian guy in a trench coat dropping a newspaper on  park bench?  Anything?

Oh, yeah there is one more finding...

Trumps guys are lying under oath about even supposedly perfectly legal activity.

It’s like They won’t even tell the truth about whether or not they washed their hands after taking a dump this morning. 

4 mins ago, JohnP said:

Trumps guys are lying under oath about even supposedly perfectly legal activity.

It’s like They won’t even tell the truth about whether or not they washed their hands after taking a dump this morning. 

I heard they wished Muller good morning, but didn't really mean it.

9 mins ago, JohnP said:

No Russians three the election.  Nobody really did anything wrong ita all a leftist setup.

Cause you are sore losers.