HugeDinghy

Podcasts

Rate this topic

148 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Reed422 said:

I like how they are making Cameron out to be a quack. He is going to be right about a lot of things I'm sure and then the head explodes. Let me know when you get deeper into Culpable.

Whelp, I'm down the hole with Culpable.   Having a son, it scares the crap out of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JaseB said:

Whelp, I'm down the hole with Culpable.   Having a son, it scares the crap out of me.

What episode you at? I'm almost at 7 with Clearing. The stuff about Danny Boy is heart breaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reed422 said:

What episode you at? I'm almost at 7 with Clearing. The stuff about Danny Boy is heart breaking.

Halfway through 3.  

 

The danny boy tape recordings are the most evil thing I have ever listened too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

My visual when reading this thread ..

 

 

giphy.gif

We get it you're not interested in podcasts. Hit the road clown.

 

Podcasts actually make me want to go fishing alone so I can listen to them on the car ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Reed422 said:

We get it you're not interested in podcasts. Hit the road clown.

 

Podcasts actually make me want to go fishing alone so I can listen to them on the car ride.

 

:laugh: It's just that some of my 'clients' walk around with their headphones on listening to podcasts and our otherwise 'unreachable' ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

 

:laugh: It's just that some of my 'clients' walk around with their headphones on listening to podcasts and our otherwise 'unreachable' ...

go shove a green burrito up your ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 11:59 AM, Shaky86 said:

You 2 like murder and stuff. Check out jocko podcast 158. 

he's a bad ass for sure but annoying, he'll make a video of him opening a soda can like it's some great feat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaseB said:

Halfway through 3.  

 

The danny boy tape recordings are the most evil thing I have ever listened too.

damn she feels guilty about danny boy. that whole thing is so ****ed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That whore was behind the whole thing.  A true sucubus. Just finished 4, cant imagine keeping it going for 10 more episodes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sandflee said:

he's a bad ass for sure but annoying, he'll make a video of him opening a soda can like it's some great feat

Jocko don't soda brah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JaseB said:

That whore was behind the whole thing.  A true sucubus. Just finished 4, cant imagine keeping it going for 10 more episodes. 

Yeah it is pretty intense. There's more corruption and insanity to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.