how many unqualified folks will trump hire?

Rate this topic

superstriper

Trump picks Nauert to be UN ambassador-fox news host lol

why does he continue to surround himself with such nonsense-if he hired the right people he could accomplish so many great things-instead he hired the worst of the worst across the board

great agenda-terrible staff (including criminals) and loaded with folks he saw on TV

"...After landing an internship hosting a country music video program in Washington, DC, she stayed there to finish school, earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. She received her master's degree in journalism from Columbia University.."

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," he told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

Side splitting laughter...

13 mins ago, Markushook said:

Huge Trump guy here. I don’t think she’s qualified.

I asked this in another thread. 

Seriously, how is this even a question? She's a BIG step down from Nikki Haley, but thankfully, the job isn't that impactful. A figurehead can work just fine. 

Even still, it would be nice to see Trump hire from outside the Foxnews green room.

29 mins ago, KnewBee said:

"...After landing an internship hosting a country music video program in Washington, DC, she stayed there to finish school, earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. She received her master's degree in journalism from Columbia University.."

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," he told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

Side splitting laughter...

Mt Vernon College is better known in these parts as Mt Mattress because the girls there are so easy.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

As I recall people said the same about Nikki Haley 

Haley was a governor. No comparison. 

Nauert has no diplomatic experience. 

Agree with the figure head point  Dude made but, I don’t get this nomination. There has to be a soon to be former R representative that ca fill this position. 

Looks like the Libs are showing what misogynists they are once again.  Keep up the war on women guys.  

Obama filled his cabinets with "unqualified" (even worse - corrupt) people just to hit those "diversity" numbers. You've been screaming for more women and minorities, now you got one, and you complain.

Nauert will deliver the Administration's message to the corrupt UN just fine.  Just like Nikki Haley did.

Just now, Maine Guide said:

Looks like the Libs are showing what misogynists they are once again.  Keep up the war on women guys.  

Obama filled his cabinets with "unqualified" (even worse - corrupt) people just to hit those "diversity" numbers. You've been screaming for more women and minorities, now you got one, and you complain.

Nauert will deliver the Administration's message to the corrupt UN just fine.  Just like Nikki Haley did.

Look at the liberal throwing the misogyny card to protect Dear Leader's choice. 

3 mins ago, dena said:

Mt Vernon College is better known in these parts as Mt Mattress because the girls there are so easy.

Wow, memory jog..

I remember going to Mt Tom back in the 70s near a similar "college", Mt Holyoke.  I was too young and naive to enjoy the local flavors....but if memory serves, the slopes were ok for a short day trip