Beastly Backlash

December Fishing Reports

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wire For Fire said:

Yum .. how you manage that ? 

You know how an electric leaf blower has a plastic grate cover over the intake fan on the bottom?   

Mine is apparently missing!  Along with a dime size chunk of flesh.  

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

You know how an electric leaf blower has a plastic grate cover over the intake fan on the bottom?   

Mine is apparently missing!  Along with a dime size chunk of flesh.  

Good lord man 

Decided to take the yak out today for some panfish with hopes of a miracle muskie.  Picked up a few crappies up to 10".  Ended up dropping my phone to the bottom of the lake.  Was about to head in after loosing my phone but decided to troll the perimeter of the lake.  My rod with a small chatterbait doubled over, thought it was a snag but then i felt the head shakes. Got this 38" muskie and a boater was nice enough to give me a hand landing it and snapping a few pictures.

Muskie.JPG

15 hours ago, odiemike86 said:

Decided to take the yak out today for some panfish with hopes of a miracle muskie.  Picked up a few crappies up to 10".  Ended up dropping my phone to the bottom of the lake.  Was about to head in after loosing my phone but decided to troll the perimeter of the lake.  My rod with a small chatterbait doubled over, thought it was a snag but then i felt the head shakes. Got this 38" muskie and a boater was nice enough to give me a hand landing it and snapping a few pictures.

Gotta leash that phone!  Nice catch!

Slab crappie two days ago on tiny minnows.  My brother caught his largest bass ever on a chatterbait.  I got lucky with a 22" striper on a big swim bait.

Fished yesterday for a little over an hour in the gheenoe and caught 1 largemouth on a chatterbait.

Past couple days have been comfortable.  More clouds today.

Just now, odiemike86 said:

I ordered a new phone and a waterproof sleeve which i will be attaching to my PFD. 

I have a lifeproof case, works great.   Installed a small clip device to the "post" between the top and bottom of the case.  Attach the clip to a extendable lanyard that is tied inside pfd pocket.   Have dropped this in the water four times and never had an issue.    

Twas the night before Christmas and all through....  

The first striper had me hopeful, then it got real slow, never did find a keeper striper.   Caught some fish so beats a skunk...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

stripe.jpg

bass 1.jpg

wee bass.jpg

dink crappie.jpg