FishRatz

Luna through canal?

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Mulling on this a little further ... I wonder if putting a tag receiver at each end of the CCC might not reveal a lot of shark traffic of which we're otherwise unaware. 

I saw a whale while fishing near the sag this year. Someone up on the access road was yelling a great white and pointing. I stopped casting and looked for a bit and saw nothing. Then I started casting again and I heard it blow and saw it surface. It scared the daylights outta me. It was really cool!  I saw it 8 times in total. 

Is she now .... the East End of Long Island is apparently something of a GW nursery.  However, GWs have to reach a certain size before they switch from eating fish to eating marine mammals. Is there a known nursery area around Massachusetts? 

45 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Is she now .... the East End of Long Island is apparently something of a GW nursery.  However, GWs have to reach a certain size before they switch from eating fish to eating marine mammals. Is there a known nursery area around Massachusetts? 

Yea, it's called Cape Cod, they start with fish (salad optional) move on to seals and on special occasions, sur...………………….

15 hours ago, john1234 said:

I think it’s crazy how fast the shark went from off Plymouth to Florida.

I'll bet Luna wanted to get to Fla quick so she would be prepared for some tasty spring breakers.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, JRT said:

From that screen grab it looks like one of them drove down route 6. Smart fish.

Landshark!... If the landshark knocks on your door...Invite him in for milk and cookies!