Illegals on Trump’s payroll

Rate this topic

PeterO

I am sure he did not know.  I used to deal with this type of situation all the time in my former life.   The illegal immigrants purchase papers and social security numbers from off the street.   They are actually stealing someone's identity.  

If the person's who's identity they stole is still alive, they can usually get away with it for about 3 years before they get caught.  Usually in that case the IRS starts looking for additional tax's from the person who owns that social security number.  In the situations that I used to deal with, we would usually get a call from some poor person saying hey I never worked for your company but the IRS is telling me I have earned income from you I failed to report.  

The other situation is if the person who's social security number they stole, is dead, then it could go on for a number of years before social security finally comes a calling saying we can not match up the money you are sending us for this person.

So did Trump know, I doubt it.  Did they hire her knowing she was illegal I doubt it.  This goes on all the time in big business.  Usually when it happens and the person is normally told they have 30 days to go to Social Security and get their number straightened out.  Unfortunatly in most situations they just disappear off into the sunset to never be heard from again.  

31Bert

Not really a big deal to me. I never expected Trump to personally verify the legal status of all his employees. 

Thought it was funny that she said he threw a fit because they were unable to remove orange stains from his make up out of the collar of one of his polo shirts. 

5 hours ago, bunker86 said:

Even on your master’s payroll? Does it make you feel confused and used?

That he’s truly F O S. That you been bamboozled by a master 

conman? Maybe feeling a little foolish that you’re so gullible 

to have ever believed such a draft dodging charlatan?

You people with TDS will never get it will you ?      He still ain't Hillary.... So quit your whining.  The election is over and has been for 2 years.

You guys are precious.  SO outraged.  lol

I am sure when Trump sat down for the grueling 4 hour interview with her he just brushed aside those phony papers to save a buck.  Probably grabbed her too.

He drives you people nuts.  Its so awesome.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

7 hours ago, bunker86 said:

Even on your master’s payroll? Does it make you feel confused and used?

That he’s truly F O S. That you been bamboozled by a master 

conman? Maybe feeling a little foolish that you’re so gullible 

to have ever believed such a draft dodging charlatan?

Deport her and impeach him for this.

Seriously.  Not kidding. 

Enough already. 

7 hours ago, KnewBee said:

The majority of Trump's support comes from the base that is so fearful of the "illegal" hordes that are taking over America.   And yet,....

I am not fearful, though perhaps I am not who this was directed to since I was late to the game wrt being a Trump supporter.  

Here I am, nonetheless, though I didnt vote for him last time I fully intend to this time.  

So back to my real point.  I and many others are not fearful of the people.  We are sick and tired and entirely fed up at the constant, continual monetary drain that they cause on a local level.  You like them?  Bring them in to your town and set them up.

Its not in the lilly clean upper middle class neighborhoods where they congregate.  Its in the lower blue collar regions, and its a phenomenal drain on the local systems.  

One thing is certain, Obama never hired any illegals in any of the businesses he owns.

I am sure Trump interviewed this lady personally, and recommend her being brought on as a member of his team.

Now that we know of her, and her status, are the Libs proud that they ratted her out, and she will likely lose her job, and get deported?

Way to go Progs. Trump ought to hire more of them so you guys can rat them out.

I thought diversity was a good thing, yet Progs are taking the diversity right out by ratting the diversity out of Trump Inc.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

6 mins ago, JimG said:

I bet she votes

More than once per election.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

The TDS has gotten so bad with you guys its even more hysterical.  The Billionaire man running 500 plus businesses  personally hires everyone of the thousands of employees that his companies employ?  And he personally verifies their immigration status when he does the onboarding paperwork?

Too bad Barry didn't run any businesses before he became President.  I would have like to have seen what he was supposedly "responsible for".