PeterO

Illegals on Trump’s payroll

Rate this topic

112 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

BEDMINSTER, N.J. — During more than five years as a housekeeper at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., Victorina Morales has made Donald J. Trump’s bed, cleaned his toilet and dusted his crystal golf trophies. When he visited as president, she was directed to wear a pin in the shape of the American flag adorned with a Secret Service logo.

Because of the “outstanding” support she has provided during Mr. Trump’s visits, Ms. Morales in July was given a certificate from the White House Communications Agency inscribed with her name.

Quite an achievement for an undocumented immigrant housekeeper.

Ms. Morales’s journey from cultivating corn in rural Guatemala to fluffing pillows at an exclusive golf resort took her from the southwest border, where she said she crossed illegally in 1999, to the horse country of New Jersey, where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony.

She said she was not the only worker at the club who was in the country illegally.

Sandra Diaz, 46, a native of Costa Rica who is now a legal resident of the United States, said she, too, was undocumented when she worked at Bedminster between 2010 and 2013. The two women said they worked for years as part of a group of housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping employees at the golf club that included a number of undocumented workers, though they could not say precisely how many. There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status. But at least two supervisors at the club were aware of it, the women said, and took steps to help workers evade detection and keep their jobs.

Did he know?  How did they get past Secret Service?  He said Whittaker is a great guy who is being investigated by his own DoJ, so it makes you wonder. If anyone is paying attention.

Edited by PeterO

3 mins ago, DoOver said:

Thank you for point out these whet backs are freaking everywhere.

Maybe you should learn to say gracias.

18 mins ago, DoOver said:

Thank you for point out these whet backs are freaking everywhere.

Even on your master’s payroll? Does it make you feel confused and used?

That he’s truly F O S. That you been bamboozled by a master 

conman? Maybe feeling a little foolish that you’re so gullible 

to have ever believed such a draft dodging charlatan?

1 min ago, bunker86 said:

Even on your master’s payroll? Does it make you feel confused and used?

That he’s truly F O S. That you been bamboozled by a master 

conman? Maybe feeling a little foolish that you’re so gullible 

to have ever believed such a draft dodging charlatan?

Jeepers you put the igger in triggered.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming.   Will there be a paternity test and an "Arenald" esq lil Trump running around Bedminster?   Would the lil fella have citizenship?   

Trump (and Ivanka) stuff made in China.  Trump harboring illegals.   Trump the sexual assaulter.    So glad the evangelicals worship him as they do.   

"In April, 75 percent of white evangelicals told PRRI [Public Religion Research Institute] they viewed his presidency favorably, an all-time high since the inauguration. Eighty-one percent of white evangelicals voted for Trump in the 2016 presidential election...."  Oct 3rd 2018 Vox

The majority of Trump's support comes from the base that is so fearful of the "illegal" hordes that are taking over America.   And yet,....

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Ms. Morales’s journey from cultivating corn in rural Guatemala to fluffing pillows at an exclusive golf resort took her from the southwest border, where she said she crossed illegally in 1999, to the horse country of New Jersey, where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony."

What an intriguing life story.  From corn cultivation to being a fluffer for Donald Trump.

Personally, I would have stayed in Guatemala.  I always liked it there.  Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. 

Edited by Slacker

19 mins ago, Slacker said:

"Ms. Morales’s journey from cultivating corn in rural Guatemala to fluffing pillows at an exclusive golf resort took her from the southwest border, where she said she crossed illegally in 1999, to the horse country of New Jersey, where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony."

What an intriguing life story.  From corn cultivation to being a fluffer for Donald Trump.

Personally, I would have stayed in Guatemala.  I always liked it there.  Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. 

I'll bite. If you like it so much, why not go back and pick more beans...you can take Ms. Morales with you? If that was good..is now bad?