DoOver

NAILED!

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Sqwiddig said:

Stupid people say stupid things. More news at 11. 

Jeepers you accusing a Professor at a College of being stupid?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well now the feminist are mad because single men are asking their partners consent videos before they have sex due to the MeToo Movement.

This is because feminist don't want women to have sex with men period.

Then you have the situation where men are no longer comfortable being alone with women in the workplace and if they act like it they will be sued for sexual discrimination.

Does not give you much incentive to hire women in the first place.

Crazy professors.

Edited by Jay Blair

A Twitter user recently attempted to connect the “#MeToo” movement to the story of the virgin birth that takes place in the New Testament. 

Eric Sprankle, who mentions that he is an associate professor of clinical psychology and sexuality studies from Minnesota, shares his interests in “cats” and “Poe” on his Twitter profile. 

Sprankle claimed the “virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen.”

“There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario,” he stated.

He concluded the tweet by writing “Happy holidays.”

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

A Twitter user recently attempted to connect the “#MeToo” movement to the story of the virgin birth that takes place in the New Testament. 

Eric Sprankle, who mentions that he is an associate professor of clinical psychology and sexuality studies from Minnesota, shares his interests in “cats” and “Poe” on his Twitter profile. 

Sprankle claimed the “virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen.”

“There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario,” he stated.

He concluded the tweet by writing “Happy holidays.”

I thought college was about higher learning and discovering what is true rather than speculation on deity impregnation.

I think we should check to see if his cats consented.

Edited by Jay Blair

Jove did it first. A couple of times. Ask Leda about the swan.  

I've wondered about David and Abibail, the 13-y.o. that his counselors installed in his bed to keep him warm. Does the biblical mention of her age suggest that it was not, in fact, SOP for that time and place? 

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Jove did it first. A couple of times. Ask Leda about the swan.  

I've wondered about David and Abibail, the 13-y.o. that his counselors installed in his bed to keep him warm. Does the biblical mention of her age suggest that it was not, in fact, SOP for that time and place? 

10 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

I thought college was about higher learning and discovering what is true rather than speculation on deity impregnation.

I think we should check to see if his cats consented.

That was then, this is now.

46 mins ago, DoOver said:

A College Professor has said The Virgin Mary did not consent.

That is all.

Consent to what? She was FORCED to be a virgin? Is that like, unrape? That's a felony in most liberal asylums.

Nor did Snow White, Kiss the girl from Finding Nemo is so kind of ist now too....

Leftists suck at life and fun

Not that I have any sympathy for the dumbitude of this and other college profs...

but I do believe Omniscience implies knowing already who will consent and who wont.