Scallywag

Jobsite Finds...

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

I'm in a spare truck today while I get my 3K inverter installed in my rig. 

I always like to check out whats in the spare. Sometimes goodies can be found, sometimes not... The previous animal left his piss cup behind, with some DNA.

IMG_20181205_124249.jpg

IMG_20181205_124236.jpg

10 mins ago, DoOver said:

2 B tank holders?

Ones B. We carry Nitrogen, Oxygen and Accetylene. Refrigerant tanks too. This truck is setup different than mine and I guess they just use tank holders for pee cups. 

3 mins ago, Scallywag said:

Ones B. We carry Nitrogen, Oxygen and Accetylene. Refrigerant tanks too. This truck is setup different than mine and I guess they just use tank holders for pee cups. 

You should install a piss jug.I bet Ambition could help you select a nice one.

3 mins ago, Scallywag said:

Got the worstirus beating of my life by some noodle arms ordering at a deli once.

Nood said, well?

I said, pea in a cup.

Nood said **** in your hat.

And, the fight was on...!

I paint foreclosures and most of the time the only thing left is an air of palpable  despair  but recently I found a brand new Wagner heat gun and in the basement was a full roll of Tyvek and peel and  stick roofing. The last house had a propane  deep fryer stand with the regulator. Gold.

1 hour ago, richie c said:

I paint foreclosures and most of the time the only thing left is an air of palpable  despair  but recently I found a brand new Wagner heat gun and in the basement was a full roll of Tyvek and peel and  stick roofing. The last house had a propane  deep fryer stand with the regulator. Gold.

Sad to not bad lol. 

I actually find all kinds of stuff in customer houses... Gotta use discretion there though. I don't mind outing the animals I work with. Don't get me wrong I use the back of my rig for the same thing all the time but it's mine and I get rid of the cup when I'm done.