Rams????

Rate this topic

Midnightpass

I called an all LA SB back in week 1

Rams / Vikings NFC Championship game 

Chargers / Jags (Damn I was wrong about the Jags !) AFC Championship game

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

18 hours ago, iphish said:

Rams are a great team, not sure what the difficulty of their schedule is/was. 

Trouble is they are based on the left coast, more chatter if they were in the northeast & mid atlantic for example

They've played  all the top rated teams, except the Pats and Houston...so no give-me schedule... And I know this is a East Coast biased forum, and they don't have many fans here.... But all we can talk about is Andy Reid?...

Butch

39 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Did we talk about the 24 million they had to fork over to PSL holders from when they fled St. Louis?

Hey...Let's talk about it... They left LA many years ago as well...  It's not really right, but they're certainly not the only ones to do it... Good to see them back and relevant... We have had our share of pro sports teams come and go... I feel bad for San Diego... We stole the Chargers and the Clippers from them... Who next, the Padres?...

Butch

3 mins ago, Finster said:

In all seriousness, nobody cares.

People in L.A. don't even care...

If the Eagles beat Dallas this weekend, I guarantee Eagles fans will take over the Coliseum the following weekend the same way they did last year...

You're right... I don't even care, really... I just like this forum, and would like to get a little more West Coast involvement goin'... I am not a rabid fan, but appreciate good football, where ever it's played (Except Dallas, of course ;) ) ....

Butch