Patriots

Rate this topic

anb5

40 mins ago, iphish said:

The only people that care are the onces listening to them.......

You must care because you take the time to get so defensive and offended the moment someone speaks anything negatively about the Pats.

Heck, you even become offended when I complement that Patsies when I say that BB is a great coach because he is able to win games and SB's with an overrated QB that has average talent at best. BB will find another average plug and play QB and not miss a beat.:)

19 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Heck, you even become offended when I complement that Patsies when I say that BB is a great coach because he is able to win games and SB's with an overrated QB that has average talent at best. BB will find another average plug and play QB and not miss a beat.:)

2 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

Yourmobservations are skewed then.

Talk about lack of self awareness..:dismay:

Edited by Finster

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Not at all.

Just disagreeing with you overrated average talent QB comment. 

If BB had a QB like Rogers or Brees, he would have done far better.

While it is my opinion, it is supportable by evidence as the Pats did just fine with other QBs when Brady was out. BB uses a simple fool proof offense that utilizes a lot of short passes to receivers running timing routes against zone defenses. All he needs is a semi competent QB that does what he is told. Brady has done well because he knows how to listen to his coach, that is all.

Big Ben would never last in that offense even though he has more talent then Brady because he is too arrogant and hard headed to do what a coach tells him to do.

Just now, Beastly Backlash said:

If BB had a QB like Rogers or Brees, he would have done far better.

While it is my opinion, it is supportable by evidence as the Pats did just fine with other QBs when Brady was out. BB uses a simple fool proof offense that utilizes a lot of short passes to receivers running timing routes against zone defenses. All he needs is a semi competent QB that does what he is told. Brady has done well because he knows how to listen to his coach, that is all.

Big Ben would never last in that offense even though he has more talent then Brady because he is too arrogant and hard headed to do what a coach tells him to do.

Most people that know football disagree with your assessment.

Even most of the ones that hate the Patriots.

BB would tailor his offense to fit Big Bens strengths.

AS good as the Patriots have been please define "far better".