anb5

Patriots

Rate this topic

109 posts in this topic

For some reason going down there it's always been a tough game but this year I believe they will beat them handedly. 

Against the Chargers Brady had nine different player targets to pass to and he did.

the running game he had he now has 4, 

Pick your poison

Should win but Miami ranks up there with Denver as Brady's House of Horrors. He's 7-9 lifetime there, usually against a less than stellar Dolphin team (kinda like this year). I'd say the game is a pick'em. 

Pats will win out the string to finish up 13-3. Their only non-divisional game left is against the Steelers who proved last week that they suck. The Pats already beat KC, so if KC loses one more, which is likely because their defense sucks and they no longer have the woman beater at running back. The Pats will finish with the best conference record, giving them home field advantage and another return to the Superbowl.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:13 PM, zak-striper said:

Pats will win out the string to finish up 13-3. Their only non-divisional game left is against the Steelers who proved last week that they suck. The Pats already beat KC, so if KC loses one more, which is likely because their defense sucks and they no longer have the woman beater at running back. The Pats will finish with the best conference record, giving them home field advantage and another return to the Superbowl.

Wow. This is why everyone outside of the NE states hates the Pats. Incredible arrogance. Brady is 40+. Gronk is not healthy. Who else you got? You think they are still world beaters? They'll probably be 11-5 now since they've blown 2 in a row. Thats pretty good for the team they have. However I would not be booking my Super Bowl reservations if I were you. I can think of 4 teams in the AFC that could take Pats out in playoffs this year: Chiefs, Steelers, Chargers, and Ravens. 

1 min ago, Redneck Tourist said:

This is why everyone outside of the NE states hates the Pats. Incredible arrogance. 

Let me guess, you must be a Jets fan.  :howdy:

15 mins ago, Redneck Tourist said:

You see I'm in Pa right? Why would I be a Jets fan?

I don't know where you're originally from. I work in Boston. One of my co-workers, who's originally from up-state NY, is a Jets fan. My brother-in-law, who lives in Boston and is originally from Long Island, is a Cowboys fan.

So what is it? The Jets? The Giants? The Steelers? The Falcons? Rams? Panthers? Seahawks?

Edited by zak-striper

No I'm in western Pa. When I see someone make a sports comment, I 1st assume that they are a fan of their local team. Not always the case but more often than not. But doesn't matter because my comment had nothing to do with the team I root for, but was about the Pats and your comment/prediction.

1 hour ago, Redneck Tourist said:

I can think of 4 teams in the AFC that could take Pats out in playoffs this year: Chiefs, Steelers, Chargers, and Ravens. 

You forgot the Titans and Texans

48 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

You forgot the Titans and Texans

Ehhh. Maybe. Pats are still a dangerous team in the playoffs. Especially playing in Foxboro. I know better than to assume they are gonna be an easy out, but I do think they lose in playoffs this year at some point. They've had a great run, but nothing lasts forever.