RiverRaider

Question For Democrats: On a Scale of 1-10

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

How disappointed are you with the outcome of Mueller's Investigation thus far?

With 10 obviously being the most disappointed and 1 being the least.

Follow up question... do you feel like you were duped by the MSM and the never ending chorus of "Collusion" ? 

Are you not be a little premature?

You must have patients and faith that Mueller will deliver and banish the orange one from the White House.

10! 

I now have to admit that we Libs had a shallow, biased, and naive view of the Investigation. But, Trump says such nasty things, I thought that for sure that at least the PC police would have arrested him by now. The media has certainly tried to help.

I am also really disappointed how few Lib Marches there have been lately, and I hardly get to wear my pink hat or Vagina suit anymore. The good news is my vocal chords are healed, so I will be ready to scream at the sky in the next one. 

Far too early to say.

I like the media reporting on the ongoing investigation.

Pages 45 - 50s of the Glenn Simpson testimony to the Intelligence Committee  are juicy enough to keep me interested, especially with regard to Cohen and his shady dealings with shady people and dubious financial stuffs.   

Call it whatever you want; Collusion, criminal activity, meddling, money laundering, etc...     All interesting however you label it.  

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

Call it whatever you want; Collusion, criminal activity, meddling, money laundering, etc...     All interesting however you label it.  

In other words... whatever Mueller can scrape up (which thus far has been nothing but perjury traps)

Yet we were told there's a mountain of collusion evidence, do you feel like maybe you had some smoke blown up your butt? 

34 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

You must have patients and faith that Mueller will deliver and banish the orange one from the White House.

The only patients on this forum are those posting from the dayroom at the TDS facility for the clinically deranged.

43 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

In other words... whatever Mueller can scrape up (which thus far has been nothing but perjury traps)

Yet we were told there's a mountain of collusion evidence, do you feel like maybe you had some smoke blown up your butt? 

Too early.  The web is large and I look forward to more information.    What I was "told" and what I am learning are somewhat different, that why I am researching more and listening less.   

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

the outcome of Mueller's Investigation thus far?

Psssst, don't get ahead of the investigation, Mueller is scheduled to release 3 court filings this week, one stating the case against Flynn, one against Cohen and one against Manafort.

This could be a very, very interesting week by the time 5pm Friday rolls along. 

Edited by zak-striper

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

Psssst, don't get ahead of yourself, Mueller is scheduled to release 3 court filings this week, one stating the case against Flynn, one against Cohen and one against Manafort.

Hence... the use of  "thus far" 

Are you satisfied thus far? 

Is the outcome living up to the hype thus far? 

Do you feel at all short changed? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

31 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Do you feel at all short changed? 

No, the Watergate investigation took 2 years. Hell, Ken Starr "witch-hunted" the Clintons for nearly 6 years (and the only thing he found the Clinton's guilty of was Bubba lying about a blow job). Mueller's been at if for only 1 1/2 years.

Mueller's doing a great job of methodically and quietly building his case. Slow & steady win's the race after all.

Based on what we know that's been publicly stated/released by the media, Mueller must be drowning in evidence against the Orange-haired Snowflake.

Edited by zak-striper

3 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Mueller's doing a great job of methodically and quietly building his case. Slow & steady win's the race after all.

But his "Case" thus far isn't panning out... what happened to the Mountain of Collusion evidence? 

Do you realize that NOT ONE  conviction, plea, or indictment  of anyone in Trump's orbit (far orbit in some cases) is related to Collusion... or any crime that was committed before he was appointed Special Counsel ?

7 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

But his "Case" thus far isn't panning out... what happened to the Mountain of Collusion evidence? 

Psssst, don't get ahead of the investigation, Mueller is scheduled to release 3 court filings this week, one stating the case against Flynn, one against Cohen and one against Manafort.

Just now, zak-striper said:

Psssst, don't get ahead of the investigation, Mueller is scheduled to release 3 court filings this week, one stating the case against Flynn, one against Cohen and one against Manafort.

Keep the Faith!!!! :th: