Lagerhead

Eagles now 6-6..... Chances?

Rate this topic

274 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

It was inexcusable, but not that critical. The Eagles ended up scoring on the drive anyway, didn't they?  

Still just a horrible call.  

What happened next is irrelevant.

It is cumulative thing with me, the officiating has been getting worse every year, every game.

The bigger the game the worse it gets.

Welp, this has been a crap season.  Only consistent thing about this team in 2018 is the slow offensive starts.  The injuries to the defensive backfield have been rough, but it was the offense not showing up in the first half all year that torpedoed the season.   Not sure if that's Peterson's fault, Groh's fault, the loss of Reich, or just due to Wentz's regression.  I think Wentz will be back to form in the future.  It was one year ago tonight that he was a legitimate MVP candidate with a freshly torn ACL.  Entire offseason and preseason rehabbing in the gym instead of playing football.  

Absolute BS on that opening kickoff.  Nobody on earth can honestly think anybody other than the eagles recovered that football.   Oh well.  Last I checked, Eagles are still the champs and cowboys are led by a ewok looking piece of crap who hits women.  Eff the cowboys, go birds.  

Edited by fishfood

Another ridiculous, blatant game changing **** up in the MNF game.

Should’ve been a 15 yard leverage call on Seattle during a FGA that would’ve given Minnesota a shot with the resulting first down.

Tit easy call, flag thrown and then inexplicably picked up.

**** this bull****.

:dismay:

6 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Another ridiculous, blatant game changing **** up in the MNF game.

Should’ve been a 15 yard leverage call on Seattle during a FGA that would’ve given Minnesota a shot with the resulting first down.

Tit easy call, flag thrown and then inexplicably picked up.

**** this bull****.

:dismay:

Only saw highlights when I got home last night. The showed the play, but didn't say anything about the flag being picked up. That is crap...

Missing it would be one thing. Seeing it and not enforcing it is another..

5 hours ago, Finster said:

Only saw highlights when I got home last night. The showed the play, but didn't say anything about the flag being picked up. That is crap...

Missing it would be one thing. Seeing it and not enforcing it is another..

It was so bad that even the new idiot crew they have calling MNF, Tessitore and Witten, who were put in that position specifically to be non-critical NFL company men (unlike McDononough) said it was bull**** (but only after the retired ref analyst said the same :rolleyes:).

The eagles better pull it out or else they'll be 1 of 8 teams that have won the superbowl and NOT made the playoffs.........and the first team since the Ravens did it 5 year ago after decimating their teams talent due to salary.

3 hours ago, Wigeon said:

It was so bad that even the new idiot crew they have calling MNF, Tessitore and Witten, who were put in that position specifically to be non-critical NFL company men (unlike McDononough) said it was bull**** (but only after the retired ref analyst said the same :rolleyes:).

Those two ( whitten and tessitore) are down right hideous, they're just awful

Eagles - Rams, Houston, Washington

Panthers - Saints, Falcons, Saints

Vikings - Dolphins, Lions, Bears

I think the Vikings have the best shot to grab that last WC spot.  

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 0:47 PM, Wigeon said:

It is cumulative thing with me, the officiating has been getting worse every year, every game.

They make the stewards at Santa Anita look good. :D

And I wouldn't have thought that humanly possible.

On 12/10/2018 at 0:47 PM, Wigeon said:

Of course it's relevant. Do you think we'd still be hearing about the "tuck rule" (I know, proper call) if the Raiders had stopped them afterwards?

But I agree, the calls seem to get worse every year. Not sure what the answer is. Opening more plays to the review process? NY has effed up a few reviews too.

1 hour ago, Finster said:

Yeah, but that one was glorious!!! :beers:

Added bonus is that we now no longer know what it feels like to be a Jets fan....

C'mon thats not fair they one when Namath was playing.....

hmfpvro1clppkg9gd13q