Mr. Bigdeal

Looks like an 80 in Va.....

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HighEndHooker said:

There were hundreds of 40+lb fish killed this year in NJ alone

Yeah pretty sad stuff. Everyone’s gotta get theirs, and you can’t tell them otherwise. 

5 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Great fish. And the pic is very deceiving until you see his hand is bigger than His face.  Lol. 

Congrats to the angler. 

Congrats to the angler? For doing what reeling up a fish he paid 600 plus for someone to hook for him please !

1 min ago, Jim McFeeley said:

Congrats to the angler? For doing what reeling up a fish he paid 600 plus for someone to hook for him please !

Uuugghhh. And this is why guys don't post pics anymore. 

Someone always gonna complain it's too big (breeder) it's too little(didn't breed enough). Now we complain because if methods?  

Lighten up. If you don't like it , then don't post anything.  

I personally hate trolling. I hate wire line fishing. But it works. Sometimes that is the ONLY way to get these fish to chew. 

14 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Only 52 wow , did those two stop growing at thirteen ? 

The fish is out in front of them...and fish don’t have nearly the same density as humans lol 

Pretty sure that most of the bigger stripers are safely beyond the NJ 3 mi. line this season thus saving them from surf rat torture and release. Just kidding on the torture issue but from the the info I have received from "in the know" folks, the big girls are mostly (and have been/will be) way off shore.  Sorry, that is just a fact.  Having moved our boat north just has not benefited us this year.