Snowmageddon, December 8-9, 2018

Rate this topic

Belmo

Nice JD rig chumfish.  I went back and forth over plow vs blower for the gator.  Went with plow since I have 1000’ of gravel driveway.  My luck one rock would explode the blower.

I like to see a man of advancing years throwing caution to the wind.  Its inspiring in a way.

More coffee hun?

Yeah, just keep it coming.

Belmo

So that is the GFS.  I thought that the Euro was more aggressive with a northern snow for the east coast cities in the long range.  Do you have access to that and does it still show that?  So far I think the Euro has been doing better than the GFS with the snow this season.

Do you think that I actually know any of this crap? I'm just shooting spitballs from the back of the room. :D

Srsly: the Euro is a subscription deal, I believe. I can't find a snowfall model run like I could for the GFS. I have heard that the Euro has been pushing the storm farther north, but I haven't paid much attention, because we're still five days out.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

Heading out to sea South of us according to my personal weather girl.

Maybe a light dusting as it passes by, but that is it.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard