RJ

2019 Flyfishing Shows

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

The Fly Fishing Show, Marlborough, MA

January 18, 19, 20

FYI - Here's my schedule of presentation at the Show.

Would love to see you there. Of course we will be at Tiers Row with the rest of New England finest thread winders too. Stop by and say hello!

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Friday @ 11:00am  Room C 

 

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Saturday @ 10:00am  Room B 

 

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Sunday @ 10:00am  Room D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hook I said:

Looks like possible snow for NJ Sat / Sun . Rut Row ! 

Only if you are going to go to Marlborough, MA on 1/19, 20 & 21, 2019

 

Edison, NJ  is 1/25, 26 & 27, 2019  It could snow in Edison but I don’t think that far out is a sure thing!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RJ said:

Only if you are going to go to Marlborough, MA on 1/19, 20 & 21, 2019

 

Edison, NJ  is 1/25, 26 & 27, 2019  It could snow in Edison but I don’t think that far out is a sure thing!

 

 

Yep , just watching the 15 day hope it warms up just rain instead . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Capt.Castafly said:

The Fly Fishing Show, Marlborough, MA

January 18, 19, 20

FYI - Here's my schedule of presentation at the Show.

Would love to see you there. Of course we will be at Tiers Row with the rest of New England finest thread winders too. Stop by and say hello!

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Friday @ 11:00am  Room C 

 

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Saturday @ 10:00am  Room B 

 

Destination Theater

Drone Technology / Fish Blitzes

Capt. Ray Stachelek, Sunday @ 10:00am  Room D

Ray assuming traffic does not crush me I will try to make the Friday 11am presentation.  If I miss that will check out tyers row.

 

I am planning on Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. for attending show.     Looking forward to it

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The show was a great time.  The presentation by @The Fisherman on big stripers from shore was excellent.  If you ever get the chance to see it you should take the time to attend.  

 

Steve great job.  I sent a note to show organizers asking them to have it again in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, bhorsley said:

looks like we will be doing a presentation on Cape Lookout each day and Sarah will be doing a casting demo Friday 

 

I'll be there Friday.  Looking forward to the casting demo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 6:54 AM, Hook I said:

Yep , just watching the 15 day hope it warms up just rain instead . 

Hi Chuck, I'll be looking around for you and RJ on Friday. Hope all is well. Going to shake some rods this time, God help me. I need a rod to mount on my new Colton, or is it the other way around. Went out this AM and grabbed a few big stockies just for the tug. A bit cold but I figured out that at my age my nerves have become less sensitive, so it only get just so cold, not bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, JoeGBreezy said:

Hi Chuck, I'll be looking around for you and RJ on Friday. Hope all is well. Going to shake some rods this time, God help me. I need a rod to mount on my new Colton, or is it the other way around. Went out this AM and grabbed a few big stockies just for the tug. A bit cold but I figured out that at my age my nerves have become less sensitive, so it only get just so cold, not bad. 

:th:  You must have been on the home land , I went out today could not find a stream w/ out ice , mucho rain coming tomorrow , done for the weekend water will rise AGAIN ! 

Edited by Hook I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.