RJ

2019 Flyfishing Shows

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

1 min ago, bhorsley said:

we will be in NJ.  I think we are doing a program on Cape Lookout --

Will definitely put that on my must see list Brian!

7 mins ago, HillTop said:

Will definitely put that on my must see list Brian!

thanks   looks like we will be doing a presentation on Cape Lookout each day and Sarah will be doing a casting demo Friday 

I will be in NJ on Saturday ...most probably.... and I would love to shake hands with a few of the personalities that I have been following on the multiple threads since 2014. 

BUT... l have a problem... I know only the nicknames and avatars (except a few that sign their names and will be presenting). 

Anyway, reading about such a passion of all of us and all the subjects on this site I feel like you are all close friends and we will probably bump into each other without knowing who we are. SOL should have a coffee desk at the show... or maybe a bandana color that would identify the members like a secret cult... just an idea... LoLoLoLol

On 12/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, bonefishdick said:

Exit 9 off 495 Myles Standish Industrial Park

Dick et al, is the Bear's Den show at the shop or a nearby location? I couldn't find an address or venue identification on the show page on the Den's website. TIA.

1 hour ago, Broadbill said:

Dick et al, is the Bear's Den show at the shop or a nearby location? I couldn't find an address or venue identification on the show page on the Den's website. TIA.

It's at his shop but you can't park there.   Scott contracts bus service from the nearby Holiday Inn.   You can park there.  They also show a movie that you can attend and that's at the Holiday Inn as well.

HT

16 mins ago, HillTop said:

It's at his shop but you can't park there.   Scott contracts bus service from the nearby Holiday Inn.   You can park there.  They also show a movie that you can attend and that's at the Holiday Inn as well.

HT

Noted. Thanks, HillTop.

4 hours ago, Broadbill said:

Exit 9 off 495 Myles Standish Ind. Park To Holiday Inn for Shuttle which is free as stated

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 hours ago, marchese12 said:

I will be in NJ on Saturday ...most probably.... and I would love to shake hands with a few of the personalities that I have been following on the multiple threads since 2014. 

BUT... l have a problem... I know only the nicknames and avatars (except a few that sign their names and will be presenting). 

Anyway, reading about such a passion of all of us and all the subjects on this site I feel like you are all close friends and we will probably bump into each other without knowing who we are. SOL should have a coffee desk at the show... or maybe a bandana color that would identify the members like a secret cult... just an idea... LoLoLoLol

Agree!  Let’s all wear our favorite Philadelphia Eagles jersey

Edited by BWalsh

On 12/3/2018 at 5:03 PM, The Fisherman said:

I'm presenting all three days at Marlborough. I don't have my Edison schedule yet. As always, love putting faces to names so please come say hello. :-)

Steve Culton

Steve,

I see you are featured at Edison.  Will you Marlborough  presentation be the same for Edison?  I'll attend.

Bob

13 hours ago, marchese12 said:

Marchese,

I'll be there on Sat. I'l e wearing a Black Marine 2nd Recon baseball hat.

I had a Platoon Commander named Marchese!  He lived in the NY/NJ Metro area.  Platoon nickname  "March Easy" That was in the 60's 

Bob

Hi RJ, I'm doing three different presentations in Marlborough; one of them (Wet Flies 2.0) is a seminar in the Catch room Friday. The other two (Big Stripers From The Shore & Lost Secrets of Legendary Anglers) are in the Destination Theater Sat and Sun.

I'm only in Edison for one day, Friday, doing WF2.0 as a Seminar. Looking forward to seeing you!

Steve Culton

Looked at the Bears Den show line up,  Rob Lewis profile photo what looks like a caveman style fly fisherman . Pretty funny grabs your attention = good marketing strategy . :) 

Will be at the author's booth in Edison signing copies of "A Cast in the Woods" (recently reviewed in Fly Fisherman!) and "Fish On, Fish Off " on Friday @2:30, Saturday @4:30 and Sunday @3:00. Would be great to meet fellow SOL folk.