Sudsy

December 2018 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

566 posts in this topic

23 mins ago, Allejo said:

I’m considering sacrificing a chicken to Joboo. He didn’t help Pedro Cerrano hit  a curve ball but maybe he’ll help me find the night bite. 

I think you should say “f*#€k you joboo. I do it myself.”

20 mins ago, EricDice said:

I think you should say “f*#€k you joboo. I do it myself.”

I’ve been trying! Since November I’ve only found them at night once our front. 

2 hours ago, Beachmeach said:

I'm a newbie here. Fished last three days out front in CM Co. Skunked. Before that picked at shorts mostly on teaser. 

Welcome new guy. Thanks for the report.

It customary for new guys to tell a joke. Got one?

Past two days it sure seems like the off switch has been thrown.  Started to the south and picked one really small stripe and one big hickory early.  Figured it was a start, but didn't get another bump.  Moved a bit to the north, nothing.  Moved further north and still nothing.  Too early for everything to shut down already, but it's starting to feel that way. Bumped into a guy from the Rockaways and he said he came down here for the day cause its now dead up by him and he heard we had fish.  Not today.  Let's hope the body of fish we had around the last week or so hasn't completely moved out.  May have to try going way south in the morning to change things up.

Looks like I picked the right day to go to the pistol range. Looked promising this morning but decided to go throw a different kind of lead. Still a lot of fishing weather left. Hopefully the fish come around.

3 hours ago, Beachmeach said:

I'm a newbie here. Fished last three days out front in CM Co. Skunked. Before that picked at shorts mostly on teaser. 

Welcome.  You're gonna like it here.:clap:

25 mins ago, Tanersahin01 said:

Someone’s gotta say it.... it’s over

Doubt it. people were already saying this weeks ago, and I know many people have been catching. myself as well, last 3 outings, SoMoCo, NoMoCo. But hey, that's how ya feel, no problemo

32 mins ago, fdhog said:

Hey Old Grandad, hopefully you're down south with that eagle on your hat. LOL

What size Avid you throwing?

17, I think....pretty sure we now own the Giants...and no...right in the middle of the jerz...btw, all six of my fish on small teaser...

Edited by Old grand dad

2nd ever post -

OC- went a little north of my normal spot.  They weren’t pumping sand at the northern beaches and the water was crystal with west winds. Pulled out a short and then a nice sized 26” on the very next cast.  Rest of the outing was without a hit.   The hunt for clean water was half the battle in my neck of the woods, but I found it and caught fish :)  

C907F62B-FFBF-4FDA-9088-044F0DFC77E9.jpeg

9E3C080E-3761-4F21-A062-AF92D761A03C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Old grand dad said:

17, I think....pretty sure we now own the Giants...and no...right in the middle of the jerz...btw, all six of my fish on small teaser...

17' avid? :howdy::howdy:  Congrats on the fish.  Welcome