Jim DE

George HW Bush

Rate this topic

101 posts in this topic

The last 20 years or so I have been in southern Maine. I used to see George and his security detail a lot in the mornings fishing, a lot of times while I was in the surf,   his detail would come close to me and wave . Here are a few pictures of him, his boat, his Russian fishing buddy that I did see when he came here about 12 years ago or so. Barbara used to walk the beach with her walker in the mornings as well while he was fishing. The bottom right picture is his newest boat, fidelity 3, and it would scream. He and his detail beached the boat as you can see and had to get out and walk one morning.  RIP George, you were also my boss when the first gulf war started. I had not seen him over the last few years due to his health and all, but it was fun to see some fish and enjoy it like I do. It will be an strange to not see you anymore, best wishes to the family and all your friends....RIP.....

838169_Bush-Fishing.JPEG-0fcbb.jpg

817251_292064-PresBush.jpg

jeb-bush-bio-photos-7.jpg

putin%20fish.png

th1XP6F6HX.jpg

Bush_Boat.jpg

LBI SurfRat likes this

Sorry to hear this.

But, he has been I'll for some time now.

I hope he found peace.

I remember how the Democrats conned him into raising taxes after he promised not to.

Then they never let him forget it.

I learned then what skunks Democrats are.

55555s, Kones1, PCstriper and 1 other like this

6 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

The last 20 years or so I have been in southern Maine. I used to see George and his security detail a lot in the mornings fishing, a lot of times while I was in the surf,   his detail would come close to me and wave . Here are a few pictures of him, his boat, his Russian fishing buddy that I did see when he came here about 12 years ago or so. Barbara used to walk the beach with her walker in the mornings as well while he was fishing. The bottom right picture is his newest boat, fidelity 3, and it would scream. He and his detail beached the boat as you can see and had to get out and walk one morning.  RIP George, you were also my boss when the first gulf war started. I had not seen him over the last few years due to his health and all, but it was fun to see some fish and enjoy it like I do. It will be an strange to not see you anymore, best wishes to the family and all your friends....RIP.....

838169_Bush-Fishing.JPEG-0fcbb.jpg

817251_292064-PresBush.jpg

jeb-bush-bio-photos-7.jpg

putin%20fish.png

th1XP6F6HX.jpg

Bush_Boat.jpg

He was friends with the guy that owned Cigarette boats and had one.  That looks like the blue one he had  

Posted (edited) · Report post

25 mins ago, ccb said:

He was friends with the guy that owned Cigarette boats and had one.  That looks like the blue one he had  

Great photos 7, thanks for sharing.

The boat in the last 3 photos is a Fountain.

RIP 41, truly one of the greatest generation, he will be missed.

Edited by PeterO
LBI SurfRat likes this