Coffee Thread

Rate this topic

RoboSeagull

15 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

I switched to earl grey a couple years ago for the daily. Huge difference in the morning. I no longer feel like a zombie until I have a cup, I just get a little cranky if I haven’t had one by 10am. Went from 60oz of Joe to 16oz of the English gay stuff before noon. I do have a coffee here and there as a treat though. I like it with a little sugar and real half and half. If I need a boost I get light roast and if I want it for flavor I’ll go dark. 

Earl Grey tastes like dishwater

Up until 1991 I drank my coffee cream no sugar.

I was running a loader on a on a pipe line job at the time in Utah.  It was bitter cold out one morning and I offered 1 of the workers a cup of coffee from my thermos.  (The worker was the wife of one of the pipe-liners.)  She was 5' nothing tall and weighed maybe 90#s.   

She reached up accepting the cup, took one look and said ; "I can't drink this.  I got weaned off the tit a long time ago,"   Her husband was standing there and started laughing like hell.   

From that day on I never put anything in my  coffee again.

It's straight black for me, hot or iced.

French press, 8 o'clock beans ground right then, half n half and sugar. When in  Italy this September we got turned on to real cappuccino and now have a small cappuccino percolator, LAVAZZA  espresso and some hot milk n sugar . Tasty rocket fuel

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII