jmlandru

MRI mMMMMMM

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

My last one from yesterday came back with grim results. I am not saying I know what it means but my appointment with the new back guy got moved from January 30 until next Tuesday as a result of the results. I just want to say that this place has been not only a good on line joint but a source of meeting some great folks. I will post my MRI report tomorrow if anyone asks because I know I have been called out about bogosity and that still bothers me. Any way, thanks.

Dont do it. Its a racket. You will be having different surgeries every 3 years after realizing that the prior one didnt work. Plus you will be married to opiods for the rest of your life.

It's been hurting for a long time but Belmo will appreciate the vintage of that line.

Ask me about how the tusks are looser in Alabama.

3 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Dont do it. Its a racket. You will be having different surgeries every 3 years after realizing that the prior one didnt work. Plus you will be married to opiods for the rest of your life.

I hear you. This is not my first excursion into bone carpentry. I have had a few, more than a few. I know all about the pain med stuff. My First hip replacement was in 2002. I blame Monsanto.

1 min ago, jmlandru said:

I hear you. This is not my first excursion into bone carpentry. I have had a few, more than a few. I know all about the pain med stuff. My First hip replacement was in 2002. I blame Monsanto.

10-4, just warning you in case this is your first. 

5 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Roll Tide!!

What's bogosity?? :huh: 

bogosity (plural bogosities) (humorous, nonstandard) the state of being bogus. (humorous, nonstandard) the relative degree to which something is bogus. (humorous, nonstandard) something that is bogus.

3 mins ago, jmlandru said:

Or the LSD. Hope it’s not bad news. Best wishes Jim. 

2 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

10-4, just warning you in case this is your first. 

One of my best buds had back surgery for a work injury. The surgery made him worse than he was before it.

7 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Roll Tide!!

What's bogosity?? :huh: 

it is like when someone gives you an eclair but it is not a real one