Jewjitzu

Avet SX Dorado

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

 

I know this probably belongs in the wtb section, but I am not looking solely on here. Does anyone know of any online/instore shops that have an avet sx raptor dorado still in stock?

 

I know i've missed the boat by a few years,ive seen an sxj or hx here and there. Any help would be appreciated.

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, Jewjitzu said:

Hey folks,

 

I know this probably belongs in the wtb section, but I am not looking solely on here. Does anyone know of any online/instore shops that have an avet sx raptor dorado still in stock?

 

I know i've missed the boat by a few years,ive seen an sxj or hx here and there. Any help would be appreciated.

 

Thank you

Just want to be clear - you are officially NOT looking for one here...this is the wrong forum if you were...and you are too new to use the proper forum. Just wanna make sure anyone with one they want to sell understands this in advance :)

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, TimS said:

Just want to be clear - you are officially NOT looking for one here...this is the wrong forum if you were...and you are too new to use the proper forum. Just wanna make sure anyone with one they want to sell understands this in advance :)

 

TimS

Yes.

I am looking to see if anyone knows of a dealer that may have one. Either here on the east coast or on the west coast. I am looking for one brand new.

I am too new to post a wtb on the proper forum so I am NOT actively inviting folks to PM me if they have one to sell. There's a very slim chance they have a new one to sell anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Lou T said:

need me to find one for you

If you know of one or could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 mins ago, mara5 said:

Tackle Direct is advertising they have them.

wrong, look again

Edited by Lou T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Lou T said:

what size ?    @Jewjitzu

I'm looking for the SX size.

 

I've ran across a few websites that show they might have them, but when I call up they haven't had them in a while.

Spoke with Avet, they said their supplier moved out of california. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Jewjitzu said:

I'm looking for the SX size.

 

I've ran across a few websites that show they might have them, but when I call up they haven't had them in a while.

Spoke with Avet, they said their supplier moved out of california. 

Found a supplier that has the avet sx raptor dorado in a few different sizes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your right SX6 is out of stock. SXJ6 is in stock. 

 

Good Luck

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.