fishfigure

*spot burn

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

You cannot burn something that is burned already. Overburn- yes perhaps. The burners are going all over the coast burning spots. Soon you will have the Jersey City crowd coming through in addition to the flushing buses.

MA was far better. New York is experiencing it's last few years of fishery. Wait till the hippies show up, that'll be fun too.

Most LI folks get upset about burning, so instead of yelling at some folks online on a thread that the hambres cant even read in, why not stop video footage of fishing altogether. I remember the days way back when you can go to the ocean and catch a nice flounder by jones ( and 20 more of them that same day).... Now you come up and I have no words what to say. Pure destruction.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, Fishy4335 said:

I have fished for the past seven years almost every day of the year. As I still have a lot to learn, I have probably fished many more hours that a lot of people who have fished for 20-plus years. Not saying everybody, but some. I'm not comparing just letting you know where I'm at. 

All I'm saying is that I just mentioned what generally happens here with Northeast Anglers too many other Avid angles across the country Pennsylvania California Florida in regards 2 what people would do and a the lengths they will go to keep the places the fish a Secret. And they all couldn't believe it, they thought it was ridiculous.... their reactions were priceless

when all they ahve to do to keep a spot without whiting out backgrounds is......

DON"T POUND YOUR CHEST BY POSTING THE PIC