fishfigure

*spot burn

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

19 mins ago, Rapala33 said:

First off this is not my post, or did you miss that.  Secondly you're missing the point.

I did miss that, apologies. But my point --- albeit misdirected --- stands. 

Unless you're fishing against the NY skyline, naming the spot is exponentially worse than showing a few frames in a video. I've never fished within 100 miles of that rock, watched JS' video without a clue as to where he was beyond "eastern LIS," yet now I know exactly where he was. Ditto for whoever stumbles upon this thread.  

On 12/27/2018 at 7:51 AM, Rapala33 said:

Skinner's the one who blew up the spot along with many other spots

I watch skinners videos occasionally and never heard any spot specifics, after seeing this post I took to google maps and found the spot in seconds. Considering a trip to my newly discovered favorite honey hole as we speak! 

Some people don’t like what skinner has done with all the videos. I’m not a local to this location but have friends that are. I know those spots and lot of more people also do now. I don’t want to say how I feel about skinner because I don’t want to ruffle anyone’s feathers. God bless and happy new year. 

15 mins ago, giant basshole said:

So now the thread title is edited ? How cute .

Another administrator edited the post and the title. It doesn't strike me as 'cute'...if you remove a picture for burning a spot, why would you leave the title? Bear in mind, I have no idea what the title said or what picture we are talking about - just asking in general - what's the point in editing one and leaving the other?

TimS

1 hour ago, giant basshole said:

So now the thread title is edited ? How cute .

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Another administrator edited the post and the title. It doesn't strike me as 'cute'...if you remove a picture for burning a spot, why would you leave the title? Bear in mind, I have no idea what the title said or what picture we are talking about - just asking in general - what's the point in editing one and leaving the other?

TimS

The title identified the spot mentioned in the first post. 

I would have edited it before I saw it, but the time/space conundrum part still has me stumped.  :freak:

37 mins ago, chumfish said:

I would have edited it before I saw it, but the time/space conundrum part still has me stumped.  :freak:

There should be an app for that :idea:

MY Coat pocket was burning yest on the tog boat. 

Was banging em out yea man I got there #.

JOE says no look down ur on fire.

I asked wheres the extinguisher and they pointed overboard.

I agree with pakalolo...........I have seen every Skinner post and until the OP posted this and named the site,I had no idea where it was........except North shore of LI..........OP did the spot burn in my opinion.......not John.

I'm going to give my good buddy Frank Daignault a plug , He has two books out ( about a decade or so old ) Striper Hot Spots  go buy a few they are pretty good .       

No need to thank me Mr. D you have done enough