KnewBee

Denounce Elizabeth Warren

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Go ahead, bash her, insult her, denounce her words as stated below:

27 Nov, 0838 Tweet:

"3 US servicemembers were killed in Afghanistan today. As we grieve with their families, we must ask: how many more must die for us to realize that no amount of US military power will fix Afghanistan? We have been at war for 17 years. It’s time to bring our troops home."

I have to agree with Warren on this one.  Do you agree with her?

like Trump, just because she is who she is, it doesn't make her wrong 100% of the time. 

99% of people, on both sides, know how they feel about something she says before she even says it. 

cant imagine anyone doesn't agree with her statement above. 

Yes, I agree with the statement,

But........

Due to her prior statements and actions she has lost any shred of credibility that she once may have had.

So, her words mean nothing.

Is that the answer you were looking for?

3 mins ago, woowoo2 said:

Yes, I agree with the statement,

But........

Due to her prior statements and actions she has lost any shred of credibility that she once may have had.

So, her words mean nothing.

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Close,   I was expecting someone to call her out for her hypocritical "actions" vice her words.  She voted to increase spending

"On September 18, 2017 Warren voted for a bill that authorized $700 billion in defense funds. This included $640 billion for the Pentagon and an additional $60 billion for military operations in countries such as Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan."

So there is that.

4 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Close,   I was expecting someone to call her out for her hypocritical "actions" vice her words.  She voted to increase spending

"On September 18, 2017 Warren voted for a bill that authorized $700 billion in defense funds. This included $640 billion for the Pentagon and an additional $60 billion for military operations in countries such as Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan."

So there is that.

2020 is fast approaching so she had to change her position

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yes, I've been saying the same damn thing for years. 

Edited by J

47 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Go ahead, bash her, insult her, denounce her words as stated below:

27 Nov, 0838 Tweet:

"3 US servicemembers were killed in Afghanistan today. As we grieve with their families, we must ask: how many more must die for us to realize that no amount of US military power will fix Afghanistan? We have been at war for 17 years. It’s time to bring our troops home."

I have to agree with Warren on this one.  Do you agree with her?

Yes, I agree with her, or anyone else that takes that position.  We've spent too much blood and treasure in that s-hole for too long, fighting a battle with savages that will kill eachother for thousands more years to come.

This might be the first thing out of her lying, filthy mouth that I agree with.

Her tweet needs follow up questions.  How would you do it?  Who is expendable in Afghanistan if we withdraw?

It's easy to be the pres if you're really not the pres.

3 mins ago, J said:

Yes, been saying the same damn thing for years. 

Same here and one of the reasons I voted for DJT, not happy we're still there or the Syrian stuff.