sandbars

New Liam Neeson movie

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

My younger brother thinks highly of Liam's talents and is hope full that scenes shot in the "hood" namely, Millbury/Harding/Lamartine Streets make it onto the screen.  

cool news, I hadn't heard Liam Neeson was filming locally...

Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz filmed a scene for the movie Knight and Day at a corn field in Bridgewater a few years ago...they were in town for close to a week, the shoot cost a cool $1M and I think the scene only lasted for one minute in the movie...crazy costs for shooting on location... 

Isn't Liam Neeson the guy who is known for being very much an anti-2A gun grabber who promotes gun control at every turn, yet at the same time has made millions by glorifying the use of firearms in his movies as a man's man who runs around killing everyone who wrongs him with a gun?

They filmed a few scenes for “Daddy’s Home 2” up the street from me in Framingham a few years ago, and I was astonished at the number of people and vehicles that were involved.

There’s a mostly vacant strip mall they used as home base and I’d take a WAG there were 35 tractor trailers, 30 camper trailers, dozens of box trucks, dozens of small limo busses, police details, fire details and catering trucks of all sizes. 

The scenes in the movie were maybe 3 minutes total!

5 hours ago, Timmytuna said:

Did someone kidnap his family again?!?! This guy just can't catch a break!

yeah,he went a little overboard with that character, now that's what we expect.

9 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

They filmed a few scenes for “Daddy’s Home 2” up the street from me in Framingham a few years ago, and I was astonished at the number of people and vehicles that were involved.

There’s a mostly vacant strip mall they used as home base and I’d take a WAG there were 35 tractor trailers, 30 camper trailers, dozens of box trucks, dozens of small limo busses, police details, fire details and catering trucks of all sizes. 

The scenes in the movie were maybe 3 minutes total!

I've heard there here for another 3 months filming, they had a big crash scene in downtown on main st. But lots of historic building's in the area be interested how Worcester comes off on the big screen.

17 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

They filmed in oxford minutes from my house. 

Traffic in Worcester has been a mess.

The movie plot sounds good. 

Carls diner maybe?