Billybob

Suspended sentence?

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

I see it all the time, the judge will sentence someone to a small prison term, say 6 months.

Next breath, "suspended".

What is the point of sentencing them to time and then suspending it?

Why not just directly sentence them to probation?

I don't get it.

I hope the burglars that nailed me get some real time.

Has something to do with you f this up and it's more than a probation violation.

Why do we not have an illegal immigrant caravan hate thread going?  90 ****ing % of them are single males!!!!!

Edited by HopHead

I'm going to cancel my subscription $$$$ here if @TimS doesn't change this **** up to allow us to fix spelling mistakes within one minute of posting without the edit shaming. 

Sorry just had a patient/boyfriend combo that made me wanna punch a hole in the wall.

10 mins ago, HopHead said:

I'm going to cancel my subscription $$$$ here if @TimS doesn't change this **** up to allow us to fix spelling mistakes within one minute of posting without the edit shaming. 

Sorry just had a patient/boyfriend combo that made me wanna punch a hole in the wall.

Was the bf picking out the new titties?

12 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Was the bf picking out the new titties?

For a year they couldn't be happier riding around on a harley in a bikini and now the implants aren't big enough so they thought I'd swap them out for free.....lol.  The implants are 500cc....she went from an A to a D cup.  She seems to grasp the concept, he's just ****ing stupid.  He said "we can go to florida and have it done and have a vacation too for the same price....plus they do revisions for free".  Ummmmmmm.......going to bigger implants isn't a revision einstein.  Whatever......>95% of my patients are outstanding people just had to rant.  Thanks for listening.

44 mins ago, Billybob said:

I see it all the time, the judge will sentence someone to a small prison term, say 6 months.

Next breath, "suspended".

What is the point of sentencing them to time and then suspending it?

Why not just directly sentence them to probation?

I don't get it.

I hope the burglars that nailed me get some real time.

If it's a conditional suspended sentence then they have to follow whatever conditions the court lays out, or it will be revoked.

37 mins ago, HopHead said:

If there was a way to do it on this platform I'd have already done it...it used to be five minutes or so on the last platform where it was an option. On this one the only option regarding editing is how long it's allowed after the post is made - not a 'grace' period where the 'edit shaming' shows up...sorry :o

TimS

13 mins ago, TimS said:

If there was a way to do it on this platform I'd have already done it...it used to be five minutes or so on the last platform where it was an option. On this one the only option regarding editing is how long it's allowed after the post is made - not a 'grace' period where the 'edit shaming' shows up...sorry :o

TimS

Tell Doc that you’ll enable the edit delay if he changes his tittie revision policy.  

Well, lets see what happens, she got a suspended sentence last time.

This time, she has 5 dockets on her next court date, and everything but the guitars is gone for good.