Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scoobydoo

*edited

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Edited by TimS
Sorry, please don't drag stuff from other sites here

Scoob, please don't drag stuff from other sites here. Whatever happened between whichever business you are talking about, Amazon and PENN is between them - it doesn't belong here. Thanks.

TimS

38 mins ago, TimS said:

Scoob, please don't drag stuff from other sites here. Whatever happened between whichever business you are talking about, Amazon and PENN is between them - it doesn't belong here. Thanks.

TimS

This has nothing to do with DRAGGING stuf from other sites here.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a specific site at all what so ever.

IT has to do with multiple phone conversations with multiple people

It's has everything to do with a manufacturer and how they treat  all their vendors.

Edited by TimS
Writing the same basic thing I edited already isn't going to have a different result from the first time I edited :-)

Please explain to me how a pricing arrangement between Company A and the website of Company B has nothing to do with dragging stuff from other sites?

Did it happen here? No.

Did we do it? No.

Does it concern a website? Yes.

Does it concern this website? No. 

Do we have anything to do with PENN's retail pricing policies? No.

Do we have any interest in getting in the middle of something between Amazon - PENN and anyone else? No.

TimS

19 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

It's has everything to do with a manufacturer and how they treat  all their vendors.

^^^^That sounds like something for those vendors to take up with that manufacturer - it does not concern this site. This is site for recreational fishermen, we don't allow commercial use of these forums - as such, arrangements between manufacturers and vendors is not an appropriate discussion topic here.  

TimS