Propaganda Leader for the Democrat Party.

Rate this topic

RJ

8 mins ago, JimW said:

Maybe if Vitiello hadn’t first made the comparison of Democrats to the Klan this all would never have come up in this way.  Harris probably still would claim ICE is using fear and intimidation but that would be a reasonable topic to explore, at least to some.  

You find it reasonable... really 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

You find it reasonable... really 

If people feel that ICE is causing fear and intimidation then sure.  Can’t you discuss anything as a reasonable adult even if you disagree?   Point was context however which no doubt you missed

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

57 mins ago, JimW said:

If people feel that ICE is causing fear and intimidation then sure.  Can’t you discuss anything as a reasonable adult even if you disagree?   Point was context however which no doubt you missed

By no stretch of anyone’s imagination is it reasonable to compare ICE to the KKK... it’s absurd, it’s best just to acknowledge it’s absurd and avoid the pitfalls of apologetics here 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

3 hours ago, JimW said:

Maybe if Vitiello hadn’t first made the comparison of Democrats to the Klan this all would never have come up in this way.  Harris probably still would claim ICE is using fear and intimidation but that would be a reasonable topic to explore, at least to some.  

“Democrats” isn’t a gov’t agency. ICE is. Let’s start with that.

2 mins ago, D_L said:

As a resident of California.  Anyone who has observed Kamla Harris's track record. With regard to treatment of law abiding gun owners. Would never vote for her.

A gun grabber that Compares LEO’s to KKK Members.... shocking 

these people are dangerous 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

If there are any sane Democrats left they had best stage a coup and regain control of the party before it’s too late 

Give this one credit, she's at least trying. Hahahahahahahahaha

coup.JPG.c9e669800b8e0ff3c9c98aeda45a7211.JPG

20 mins ago, J said:

Give this one credit, she's at least trying. Hahahahahahahahaha

coup.JPG.c9e669800b8e0ff3c9c98aeda45a7211.JPG

Poor girl better get her thyroid checked with bulging eyes like that.

Graves disease.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

3 hours ago, JimW said:

Do you know why I have absolutely no fear or intimidation of ICE?  Because neither I nor anyone in my family jumped the border.

If someone does feel fear or intimidation, then I am going to assume, and its not really that far out on a limb to do so, that they or someone they know is breaking immigration law.

I wont waste a picoliter of tears on that.

Boo freaking hoo.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:29 PM, Nicky Da Fish said:

I never saw the quote where she called ICE the KKK, did I miss it?

utube  Kamila Harris asking a ICE Administration questions.  Look it up. She kept saying that ICE is percieved as the KKK.

IMHO the only perception in the questions was held by Kamila Harris.  The ICE guy held his own in the Q&A.  She is Evil!

Hates Due Process and people who donot agree with her perception of the the Constitution.

A Hyena in F/EWE clothing

9 hours ago, JimW said:

Show us where Vitello said that.  Before the hyena started her perception that ICE was the KKK.