Welfare Check

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

It appears he was in England ....

Police hunt man with 'small penis and low-hanging testicles' who flashed student

North Yorkshire Police are searching for the large, pale man who was bare-chested with his trousers around his ankles

A fat naked man with a small penis and low hanging testicles masturbated in front of a shocked female student in York, police have said.

The large offender, bare-chested and with his trousers around his ankles, touched himself in a sexual manner before the disgusted 20-year-old woman.

The student had been walking alone at roughly 1.15pm on Sunday when the pale man confronted her North Yorkshire Police said the man 'remained in the same location for around five minutes before making off'.

The woman then walked away and reported the disturbing incident to the police.

A police statement said: "The man is described as white with a very pale complexion, aged between 35 and 45 years, around 5ft 10in tall with a fat build.

"He has very little chest or pubic hair, no obvious tattoos or scars, and he has what was described as a small penis with testicles that hang noticeably low."

Police patrols have been stepped up in the area to provide public reassurance while the investigation continues.

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

1 hour ago, gadwall8 said:

The student had been walking alone at roughly 1.15pm on Sunday when the pale man confronted her North Yorkshire Police said the man 'remained in the same location for around five minutes before making off'.

The woman then walked away and reported the disturbing incident to the police.

If I’m reading that correctly, she watched him tug his root until HE walked away? :squid:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

9 hours ago, TimS said:

If I’m reading that correctly, she watched him tug his root until HE walked away? :squid:

He's quite fetching for a big/little guy ;)

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

14 hours ago, gadwall8 said:

"He has very little chest or pubic hair, no obvious tattoos or scars, and he has what was described as a small penis with testicles that hang noticeably low."

BOLO

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

we used to call a kid from toms river new jersey,  at prep school, "tater tot"

still have to wonder who builds an all boys school with group showers with circular posts for shower heads. 

Military school? Maybe military contractor? Lots of those older buildings were built very similarly

5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

still have to wonder who builds an all boys school with group showers with circular posts for shower heads. 

The name Sandusky comes to mind 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

10 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

it was an old facility..i mean many of the buildings were new but the dorm wasn't...might have been religious, originally. which would explain the showers, and observation deck. 

And the lube dispensers 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James