Rams Vs Chiefs

Rate this topic

Oakey

That game was was on of the most exciting games I have ever watched. Fantastic battle between two great QBs who loved throwing  the ball. Play calling was amazing too.

Rams would be my pick for the SB winner

Edited by iphish

16 mins ago, Oakey said:

getting by the Saints will be tough for the Rams

or any team. If somehow the pats get by the chiefs in the afc championship game it will be

the worst Super Bowl ever. Rams or New Orleans would destroy the Patriots. 

Yeah, I don't think the PATS have it this year. But they have done it before. 

Game reminded me of the old AFL, lots of scoring, lots of turn overs, lots of penalties.

Football has been going down hill, since they started letting them play indoors.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

Holly Crap what a game!! If someone hadn't seen this they would have thought wow, what terribble defensive teams. NOT, that defensive right end on Rams number 50 holy Sh-t waht a player he is. Might be best game I've ever seen..

(*member formerly known as 'Johhygolf')

2 hours ago, iphish said:

Yeah, I don't think the PATS have it this year. But they have done it before. 

Yea I've been pretty quiet regarding the cheaters this year. Something seems amiss to me even though they are winning most of their games. I read that people are saying cheater Brady can't throw long anymore but I don't watch them enough to come to that conclusion.

The nfl has passed me by. Or is in the process of it, anyway. This will be normal soon and it’s not for me. That was arena football last night. I don’t necessarily prefer “ three yards and a cloud of dust” but if that is one end of the spectrum and last night the other, I prefer the cloud of dust end of the spectrum. 

A team not not making a third down conversion because of a good defensive play, is more exciting to me than some techmo bowl five wide throw it every time style of ball. 

I honeslty think that if you think last night was the best game ever, you aren’t a football fan. 

I freely admit that i sound very “ get off my lawn” but it is what it is. I think there were only one or maybe two teams that ran more than pass last year, and it was something like 52/48%. The game has passed my by and become preferable to the ADD generation. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

16 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

The nfl has passed me by. Or is in the process of it, anyway. This will be normal soon and it’s not for me. That was arena football last night. I don’t necessarily prefer “ three yards and a cloud of dust” but if that is one end of the spectrum and last night the other, I prefer the cloud of dust end of the spectrum. 

A team not not making a third down conversion because of a good defensive play, is more exciting to me than some techmo bowl five wide throw it every time. 

I honeslty rhink that if you think last night was the best game ever, you aren’t a football fan. 

I freely admit that i sound very “ get off my lawn” but it is what it is. I think there were only one or maybe two teams that ran more than pass last year, and it was something like 52/48%. The game has passed my by and become preferable to the ADD generation. 

I’m pretty much with you on this but Donald and Ebukam are beasts and provided a few defensive highlights last night.

That Rams team is pretty formidable overall.

Also too many ****** penalties and more horrific officiating for me to really enjoy that game.

57 mins ago, Wigeon said:

I’m pretty much with you on this but Donald and Ebukam are beasts and provided a few defensive highlights last night.

That Rams team is pretty formidable overall.

Also too many ****** penalties and more horrific officiating for me to really enjoy that game.

There’s an interested dynamic where “you/we” bitch about No defense in a game where there were 3 defensive scores. It’s arena league. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

4 hours ago, Oakey said:

getting by the Saints will be tough for the Rams

or any team. If somehow the pats get by the chiefs in the afc championship game it will be

the worst Super Bowl ever. Rams or New Orleans would destroy the Patriots. 

The "Greatest Show on Turf" Rams (when they were still in St.Louis) were supposed to beat the Pats in the Super Bowl too.  How did that work out?