Attn : Ron Arra

Rate this topic

troutworm

In todays,(Sun.Globe),paper,on page 4 of the Globe Local section,there is a nice story

about a Ray Arra Sr.,who played football in Needham and later served in World War II.

Would this be your Dad ? I could save this and mail it to you if you want or unable to

get a copy yourself.If any  of you guys on Cape read this and see Ron,(A1,you will

most likely see him),tell him to pm me.

Troutworm,(Joe C.,Former employee,P.P.Park)

7 hours ago, troutworm said:

In todays,(Sun.Globe),paper,on page 4 of the Globe Local section,there is a nice story

about a Ray Arra Sr.,who played football in Needham and later served in World War II.

Would this be your Dad ? I could save this and mail it to you if you want or unable to

get a copy yourself.If any  of you guys on Cape read this and see Ron,(A1,you will

most likely see him),tell him to pm me.

Troutworm,(Joe C.,Former employee,P.P.Park)

I will tell Ron about this post, just got of the phone with him

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

31 mins ago, BrianBM said:

What's he doing, now that Cousins is no more?  Is he lined up (haw) with another company?

Last time I talked to him he is lined up with another company for next year. I'm not going to release any info because I may not be in the right to do so but let's just say it's going to be good.

4 hours ago, SalmonAndStriper Stalker said:

Last time I talked to him he is lined up with another company for next year. I'm not going to release any info because I may not be in the right to do so but let's just say it's going to be good.

Is it a secret? Glad I didn't say anything. 

troll #122  <*)))<

Trout worm Ron has the newspaper article and thanks for posting.

As all can see Ron also is now working with Century, as Cousins sort of faded off into the sunset of fishing rods for what ever reasons. 

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Thanks for your interest about the Century association and Trout Worm, Angler 1 for the heads up on the article in the Globe about my uncles and my dad whom taught me, at a very young age how to cast a surf rod and fly rod . I still think of him every day enjoying my memories that I had. I will let you know how the rods are doing and do know my field testing them is done and now are in production at the UK Century Factory. They will be ready to see at the RISSA Show,Hartford Show and Mass Bass Show. I really appreciate the good camaraderie here . All The Best and Thanks Again!