Bfishes333

Favorite blade fixed/ folder

Rate this topic

3,086 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I NEED my pocketknife to double as a fighting weapon. I just do. Sure...getting into a knife fight has got to one of the worst things ever to happen to anyone, (besides prison rape), but I like to know I can if I need to fight off roving bandits or ninja zombies. 

Edited by Mokes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mokes said:

I NEED my pocketknife to double as a fighting weapon. I just do. Sure...getting into a knife fight has got to one of the worst things ever to happen to anyone, (besides prison rape), but I like to know I can if I need to fight over roving bandits or ninja zombies. 

this ^^^^^

if I can't carry a gun, i need something big enough to carve a mofo up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

this ^^^^^

if I can't carry a gun, i need something big enough to carve a mofo up!

Speaking of defense. I bought this Kukri style machete from Cold Steel years ago after watching waaaaay too much Walking Dead. I was like...."****......I HAVE to at least own one right???? I mean.....you have to??!!"

 

Spent a day wailing on **** around the house and realized.....I kinda don't really need this. I have next to my AR15 in the gun safe. You know....just in case. Zombies. 

20190106_123539.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mokes said:

Speaking of defense. I bought this Kukri style machete from Cold Steel years ago after watching waaaaay too much Walking Dead. I was like...."****......I HAVE to at least own one right???? I mean.....you have to??!!"

 

Spent a day wailing on **** around the house and realized.....I kinda don't really need this. I have next to my AR15 in the gun safe. You know....just in case. Zombies. 

20190106_123539.jpg

lol those are cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to sharpen it. It came kinda dull. For the life of me....I cannot remember how I did it. It's weird. It's frigging really sharp too. I wish I could remember. I must've been drunk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ruger gave us these for selling guns. Blade wiggles. Scales are crap. Steel is okay at best. Flipper works slick. Used it as a backup after I broke the tip on my Manix. It's got stainless full liners too. Still crap.

CRKT is junk imo. Passable junk though. I have an even worse WORSE Walther knife I'll dig out. You gotta see it. It's utter crap. 

20190106_125500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

Here's a pic. 

CA-30024.jpg

I looked it up and yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking of. 

 

Now just a matter of finding the right price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, bospa357 said:

They're actually just right to be able to use the thumb stud Mike. 3-4 out of 10.

Great , you have the nicest toys Bob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking generally, are the new(est) Boker Tree Brand folders highly regarded?  They do make a handsome blade...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have had countless years of service from these everyday buck knives and my life long axes . The plumb was my dad's he gave it to me when i was 20 . And the double bit and estwing i have over 20 years . The fixed blade i bought when i was 24 years old in 86 . And i can keep them all razor sharp with my grandfathers grinder and about 7 different grit belts . My dad told me gramp's bought it when he was a kid  

KIMG0265.JPG

KIMG0266.JPG

KIMG0267.JPG

Edited by TheKnot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mako20ft said:

This one is pure candy...likely won't use it.  Boker Vox Rhino, the blade is so thick I have no application...pry bar?.  You gotta appreciate the marketing though.  Made of Swedish Sandvik Stainless 12C27!   That's good old 440C in any other country.

 

 

 

 

Boker Rhino.JPG

Boker Rhino II.JPG

There's another dose of jelousy ,Thats Hot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.