Bfishes333

Favorite blade fixed/ folder

Rate this topic

3,750 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

I'm almost positive who stole my swords,  If he ever slips up and I can prove it, I'll literally kill him :)

I’ll help you bury that crackhead pos in four holes whenever you’re ready 

Edited by redpants_masterbaiter

These two I carry and use for things knives shouldn’t be subjected too  note the burnt tip on the case,  fixed blade case and kershaw assisted openimage.jpg.bc8151d652abfb81d89e75158df87ada.jpg  

image.jpg.9df22d01c8ee803e1a57cf7f5027dead.jpgthis is a Maddog (knife maker for one of the special forces)  that was given to me by my uncle, I know nothing about it other than it was stupid expensive, it is hand made,  I can’t get it sharp, and they don’t make them anymore. Apparently the dude went off the deep end. image.jpg.7e9eea25b0b85f7907e9557b42fe8ea6.jpgthe little guy has no markings but I found it in this old razor box I got from my great grandfather. I also got the bigger knife from him but the only info I can find on it is “solingen” stamped in the round tag on the handle. 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

You need a Griddle, a press of some sort with foam on both sides , clamps, and most importantly a band saw, drill press, spindle sander, and a wheel / belt sander... some Chicago screws, some grommets and some practice 

I’ve done it without the bandsaw and sander...  it’s limiting without the right tools

unfortunately I have no band saw, fortunately both my brother and my father do 

Whelp, cross that off my list!

Not a cool blade, but I swear to god, this is my most favorite kitchen knife I have ever bought, lol. It's like a little tiny chef knife and it's so effing sharp. Easy to keep that way too. 

20190106_112649.jpg

48 mins ago, redpants_masterbaiter said:

These two I carry and use for things knives shouldn’t be subjected too  note the burnt tip on the case,  fixed blade case and kershaw assisted openimage.jpg.bc8151d652abfb81d89e75158df87ada.jpg  

image.jpg.9df22d01c8ee803e1a57cf7f5027dead.jpgthis is a Maddog (knife maker for one of the special forces)  that was given to me by my uncle, I know nothing about it other than it was stupid expensive, it is hand made,  I can’t get it sharp, and they don’t make them anymore. Apparently the dude went off the deep end. image.jpg.7e9eea25b0b85f7907e9557b42fe8ea6.jpgthe little guy has no markings but I found it in this old razor box I got from my great grandfather. I also got the bigger knife from him but the only info I can find on it is “solingen” stamped in the round tag on the handle. 

The little guy with no markings looks like it might be a boker tree brand with jigged bone handle. Congress? Disregard, now I see you were talking about the smaller one. 

Edited by Bfishes333

2 mins ago, Bfishes333 said:

The little guy with no markings looks like it might be a boker tree brand with jigged bone handle. Congress? Disregard, now I see you were talking about the smaller one. 

Yea that little guy only has a few pat. Numbers stamped in it too small for me to read 

18 hours ago, bospa357 said:

The Case Trapperlock comes to mind, but it's not as big as the Buck 110. It's slim and has a pocket clip though. 

I'll check that out but it sounds like what I'm looking for. 

1 min ago, mako20ft said:

Beautiful but boy they're proud of it ($100).

the bitterness of poor quality 

far outlasts the sweetness of good price...

just sayin....