3,750 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Ebbtide231 said:

These can still be found around for about a C-Note

Browning Crowell-Barker Competitiion Knife

crowell-barker-3085.jpg

And for your veiwing pleasure :)

What's inside a Golf Ball ???:why:

13 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I literally seen a guy bend over and try to pull a boot knife, the other guy kicked him in the face , I almost pissed myself :)

Hahaha that actually is making me laugh for real. It's not for defense, it's for work I usually wear it clipped in my back pocket for easy pulling out. Off I'm going somewhere where I might need a knife but don't necessarily want it out in the open, I'll clip it in on my quarter. 

Horsewright is one good guy that does great work.

Nice grab there.

The Bladesports competition is an off shoot of the ABS tests where you have to chop a 2x4, cut a free hanging 1" manila rope and bend the blade to 90º and back to (reasonably) straight without it breaking and cracking. After all that it has to shave arm hair.

I believe the small white ball is a ping pong ball. Tough to chop cuz they squirt out from under the blade.

1 hour ago, Bfishes333 said:

Got this in the other day and will by my new edc. Another from Horsewright. 

15530210992791600338050.jpg

15530211636931110829118.jpg

15530212410101045604046.jpg

Where you from B? That's a whole lot of cowboy and leather in one shot. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

1 hour ago, Ebbtide231 said:

Horsewright is one good guy that does great work.

Nice grab there.

The Bladesports competition is an off shoot of the ABS tests where you have to chop a 2x4, cut a free hanging 1" manila rope and bend the blade to 90º and back to (reasonably) straight without it breaking and cracking. After all that it has to shave arm hair.

I believe the small white ball is a ping pong ball. Tough to chop cuz they squirt out from under the blade.

Yeah Horsewright makes some great stuff. Both of my knives from him are custom to my liking. This one is camel bone handle, with brass bolster, and black liners. Abe-l steel. Every time I've called him I've spoken with him or his wife Nicole, best customer service around in my opinion. If you catch him before he starts a batch he'll make it to your liking as well. 

Scallywag Im from Texas, live in Florida now temporarily back in Texas.