Favorite blade fixed/ folder

Rate this topic

Bfishes333

3 mins ago, Scallywag said:

I like that Lionsteel a lot. I like the traditional style folders. 

Me too. It's a very comfortable knife too. Google Collector Knives... A lot of time there is a waiting list. I would have preferred ebony scales but I am happy with it after a year or so

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, we're going down

14 hours ago, Scallywag said:

How do you like it? 

I'm happy with my decision to go black with the uncoated blade... I'm second guessing myself (still) with the decision to go with this VS. the para 3 or the Stretch... part of the reason is the size (its light but it's big) then other reason is the ball bearing lock is really stiff out of the box... I can't "flick" it open and I can't close it one handed my right hand in general (my index finger specifically) has lost a little function due to a mishap a couple years ago (tendon repair) so that's part of it... it doesn't help that I get little  geeky with stuff like this :laugh:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

32 mins ago, Slowwwride said:

Me too. It's a very comfortable knife too. Google Collector Knives... A lot of time there is a waiting list. I would have preferred ebony scales but I am happy with it after a year or so

That Lionsteel is gorgeous 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

On March 4, 2019 at 2:15 PM, Wire For Fire said:

Sad day , the belt clip on my kershaw stainless zing cracked at the hole for the screw .. got hung up I guess as I was climbing out one the ceilings ... but called kershaw and in 3 mins on phone new one coming in the mail ... great customer service .. just name and address and phone number and done ..  good job kershaw 

F46D0F9E-6A92-412F-AC03-E76B8F46CB73.jpeg

That's great Kershaw took care of you. I have changed all the pocket clips on my Kershaw's to titanium deep carry. Super light and strong. 

image.jpeg

Some stuff good to bad. A custom by Donnie Wicker Panama city. The blade is tool steel and was very sharp when new. I couldn't put an edge on it so I had someone sharpen it and he ruined the blade on me. 

A hawkeye 3,has very good edge

A magnum... Boker, OK edge

Small ones on the bottom were my grandfathers. 

This thread makes me want to buy another knife

20190309_192203.jpg

troll #122  <*)))<