Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianBM

"7" outboard engines

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Michael P said:

Man, I have been searching.  Both of these are on the list.  Have to take a ride in a 35' Contender and a 36 Yellowfin first though.  They are my pipe dreams.  If either of the ones you mention are better the YF or Contender, then it's back to the drawing board....

No Invincible on the list?

I recently took a Southport 33 out for a spin.  It's light years ahead of anything else I have actually taken the helm of, but it's also way out of my league price wise, and just too expensive regardless, but damn it rides nice.

Edited by Michael P
typo

6 hours ago, Michael P said:

I recently took a Southport 33 out for a spin.  It's light years ahead of anything else I have actually taken the helm of, but it's also way out of my league price wise, and just too expensive regardless, but damn it rides nice.

Southports are great also but not in the league of other boats mentioned in my opinion.

my dream boat would be a 34 regulator. Nothing comes close to a regulators style And performance imo.

I was on stanzycks freeman and the ride is second to none. We went 35 miles offshore in 6ft seas and drifted for 8hrs in those seas with no issues. 

The new new contender is definitely a beast of fishing machine