iphish

Hillary running in 2020

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

There has been some reliable sources that are indication she will make her 3rd run for presidency in 2020......Hmmm interesting Vu ja Day

18 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Viewing this picture it makes you wonder why Bill needed Monica.

1*EU7z-vaTYVxyC1z_Tq7BoQ.jpeg

W T F ? No ! Can’t be. No way. With Husain’ showing his face and his wife’s big yap flapping I think it would be him again before the poisoned one. Awesome pic. 

I think the news that she is running is baloney, but if she does, it will be an interesting test, over whether the Democrats embrace her, or whether they tell her to take a hike.

I am not a Democrat, but I live and work around mostly Democrats, including some pretty far-left ones, and my sense from talking to them is that they realize that the time of the Clintons has passed, and it's time to move on to whatever is next. But I'm cynical enough to admit the possibility that the Dems may just be dumb enough to rally around ol' Hillary one more time. Which would be as idiotic, and very nearly as loathsome, as the Republican party's embrace of Trumpism.

It's why I refuse to join either party. I hate them both.

6 hours ago, Belmo said:

I think the news that she is running is baloney, but if she does, it will be an interesting test, over whether the Democrats embrace her, or whether they tell her to take a hike.

I am not a Democrat, but I live and work around mostly Democrats, including some pretty far-left ones, and my sense from talking to them is that they realize that the time of the Clintons has passed, and it's time to move on to whatever is next. But I'm cynical enough to admit the possibility that the Dems may just be dumb enough to rally around ol' Hillary one more time. Which would be as idiotic, and very nearly as loathsome, as the Republican party's embrace of Trumpism.

There are major black and white difference between the two parties, so you are saying you can't make up your mind? 

6 mins ago, iphish said:

There are major black and white difference between the two parties, so you are saying you can't make up your mind? 

No, my mind is perfectly made up: I hate both parties, and refuse to join either. I also dispute the fact that there are vast differences between them: all I see these days are two slightly different versions of pandering profligacy.

I am a believer, as the old saying goes, in free men and free markets. I see virtually none of that from either party. They just seem to like different flavors of corporatism. And I want nothing to do with either of them.

The hell with both of them.

7 hours ago, Belmo said:

But you do vote, right? Otherwise, dismissed.

7 hours ago, Belmo said:

I also don't think she's going to run, but if she does we will not embrace her!!!!

Edited by evan1

Not necessarily my business, I just immediately null out the background blather of those that don't vote. No matter how bad the US is, it's still better than everywhere else. You don't vote? Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform.