Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bospa357

More Metal For Sale

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have a lot of B&D Ent CCShads, CCSquid, CCBunkers, and Super Spins metal lures. These actually produced very well for me when bass were keyed in on smaller bait. I'm selling my unused ones here.

$45.00 or BO for the lot shipped within the US. 

j8isInj.jpg?2

e87gWrZ.jpg?1

aisHyBl.jpg?1

UOKOy6T.jpg?1

UDYWrsk.jpg?1

W1t6x1F.jpg

Edited by bospa357

I don't really need these items, nice to have but not must have for me. I'd like to keep it at $25. Sorry. If you can't move it for more, and would take $25, let me know. I am not in a rush and I'll be around. Thanks for understanding. 

14 hours ago, Blank Disc said:

I don't really need these items, nice to have but not must have for me. I'd like to keep it at $25. Sorry. If you can't move it for more, and would take $25, let me know. I am not in a rush and I'll be around. Thanks for understanding. 

Thank you for the offer. It's gonna run me around $7 to ship, so in the end, it's hardly worth my effort. I'll probably end up donating them to the Christmas donations. Thanks though.

11 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Thank you for the offer. It's gonna run me around $7 to ship, so in the end, it's hardly worth my effort. I'll probably end up donating them to the Christmas donations. Thanks though.

Bob I'll take them but if you want them for xmas I understand.  Let me know.

22 mins ago, mike3dr said:

Bob I'll take them but if you want them for xmas I understand.  Let me know.

Thanks Mike. I have some other stuff slated for the Christmas fund, so if you want these for $30 they're yours. I'll send you a PM.

55 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Thanks Mike. I have some other stuff slated for the Christmas fund, so if you want these for $30 they're yours. I'll send you a PM.

Bob I'm sorry I don't do PayPal.  I can write you a check and mail it to you, once it clears you can mail them to me, I'm in no rush.  If not I understand, and put them back up for sale.  I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was PayPal.