mybeach

This whole gender fluidity thing, is it a US thing, or a global issue

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

Glad this thread spent some time upstairs with the peanut gallery.  Looks like it opened some eyes.  Whenever you tire of upper decker stories and non-sequiturs come on down.

9 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

What is the point of having m and f when everyone can just select x if they feel like it? What ever happened to the herd self regulating and throwing the idiot of the tribe out to the lions?

Never was any "point" to gender at all.  It's simply an unmutable fact of life...for people to pretend isn't real.

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

There are 2 genders and a vast array of manifestations of mental illness

Exactly, and those that have body dysphoria (BDD) should be helped, as should anyone with mental health issues.

1 min ago, nalu22 said:

Exactly, and those that have body dysphoria (BDD) should be helped, as should anyone with mental health issues.

Well, yes, unless you are a democrat.  then your goal is to exploit them.

5 mins ago, jkrock said:

Well, yes, unless you are a democrat.  then your goal is to exploit them.

Divide them into groups, then do exactly that, exploit them.

16 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Not quite yet. A couple more birthdays. :laugh:

Can you please answer the question.  How many genders are there?  You are welcome to approximate.

17 hours ago, Belmo said:

How can any reasonable person, outside of the politics of this issue, doubt that there are people somewhere in between "male" and "female"?

It's so obvious that it's barely worth mentioning. Yet some, especially the most reactionary theists, the believers in infantile stories that belong to the prehistory of are species, seem to be blind to reality, especially when reality clashes with what is written in their nasty little book.

I don't get it. :huh:

Name specifically a person that is "between male and female", and please identify, by name, their gender.

This is your chance, show us there are more than 2 genders.

17 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

Science, undisputedly for more than a few years now. You can’t write a conclusion because of anomolies, which is what the whole intersex thing is about. You were born with a nub and hub... ok, so what does your dna say? There aren’t 63 types or whatever it is now chromosomes, there are two. X and Y. The XX bond is female and XY bond is male. You can’t have XXXYXYXYXYXXXXXYYYYY because science. Masculinity and femininity don’t allow for a sliding gender scale, it’s a personality and chemical makeup thing. All this movement does is create identity issues for those that aren’t defects. 

former neighbor's son is XXY... don't even need to Google it... don't remember the science behind it, but there's more than just XX and XY... 

27 mins ago, Little said:

Can you please answer the question.  How many genders are there?  You are welcome to approximate.

I've already emphatically stated two. Can you not read?

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

There are 2 genders and a vast array of manifestations of mental illness

39 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Exactly. Offer them the help they need, but do not legislate it. 

16 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

That is a great piece of eye opening journalism right there. Glad you shared that 

Been posting that video on this site for a while now.

Political correctness is NOT indulgence, it is not over sensitivity to social norms.  It is poison.  It is deliberate, and just like the Marxists claimed 80 years ago, it works.

The gender BS is nothing more than critical theory.  Taking people and rubbing their noses in filth until they cry uncle.  The only way to resist it is to deny the Frankfurt Schooler SJW.

48 mins ago, Little said:

Name specifically a person that is "between male and female", and please identify, by name, their gender.

This is your chance, show us there are more than 2 genders.

Terri. :th:

1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

Exactly. Offer them the help they need, but do not legislate it. 

Nope and I refuse to capitulate to this PC non-sense; I have a family member that has BDD, or severe depression or both.  Quite frankly I don't think they know either, they know I love them unconditionally, will do anything to help them; they also know I'm not buying into the 76+ genders.   This topic is very close to home for me.