Fishy Fisher

Dozens of people who survived the Las Vegas shooting were inside the Borderline bar

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Daily Mail Online:

>>

In a cruel twist of fate, dozens of people who survived the Las Vegas shooting were inside the Borderline bar when Long opened fire. 

'It's the second time in about a year and a month that this has happened,' Nick Champion told OnSceneTV. 'I was in the Las Vegas Route 91 mass shooting, as well as probably 50 or 60 others who were in the building at the same time as me tonight.'

Champion and his friends were inside country music bar Borderline Bar and Grill for student night Wednesday, when ex-marine Ian Long, 29, stormed in, shooting dead 11 before turning the gun on himself.

He and other Las Vegas survivors considered Borderline a 'place of healing' and gathered at the same bar for a memorial on a student night earlier this year.

<<

Derp state too cheap to hire different actors? LOL

8 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Another trash thread.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

I would like to know if anyone actually verified this "champion" fellow was at the Vegas shooting. I'd put money on this guy being a liar. He was probably not at either event. He's a gun control nut, a derp state plant and a liar, most likely. 

9 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I would like to know if anyone actually verified this "champion" fellow was at the Vegas shooting. I'd put money on this guy being a liar. He was probably not at either event. He's a gun control nut, a derp state plant and a liar, most likely. 

Default setting is that if its in the media is not true.  if it proves to be true, no harm.  

If he was at both plaes, I feel for him.  If not, he should rot in hell.  Either way I wont take any action on the info, so its moot.