Oldfordtruck

Lost Favorite Lure at West End this morning

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I know it’s a long shot but I lost my favorite lure at West End Beach this morning 11/11.  Happened right after sun up.  Please PM me and I will tell you what it was.  Thank you.

Thats the worst ,I lost a popper i built 5 years ago that ive literally had probably a few hundred fish between bass and bluefish.I lost it while casting ....something that never happens it just snapped and flew away into the water.

Edited by IslandSurf

Yeah once in a few seasons I have situation where I end up snapping off a few lures.  Today was one of them.  Lost the one lure that I had the most confidence in and always catches for me.  And of course they only made a limited run.  I literally walked off the beach when it happened.

I know the feeling. I lost two prized lures. 1. Original ghost stick shad 2. Factory loaded mac cotton Cordell pencil popper. I looked hard, and lucky for me. Both have been replaced.

17 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

More to the point... HOW WAS THE BITE?

Please don’t hijack my post and/or ask me to spot burn.  I appreciate it.  Thank you.

10 hours ago, Oldfordtruck said:

I know it’s a long shot but I lost my favorite lure at West End Beach this morning 11/11.  Happened right after sun up.  Please PM me and I will tell you what it was.  Thank you.

Question:

Why would you  start a post about losing your  favorite lure, obviously wanting to get it back,  but NOT post what it was you lost? ....... very odd :shrug:

2 hours ago, BillZ said:

Question:

Why would you  start a post about losing your  favorite lure, obviously wanting to get it back,  but NOT post what it was you lost? ....... very odd :shrug:

Yeah you’re right for sure.  Trying to relocate my most productive lure without telling everyone what it is.  Worth a shot right??

Cmon guys.  I lost a lure on the incoming and was hoping to get it back.  It’s as simple as that.  No idea why I have to explain myself or peeps have to insult.  Thanks for reminding me why I do not post in this section often HolyHogy.  Go team!

Please send me a PM if someone finds anything in the next week or so.  Closing this up.

2 hours ago, Oldfordtruck said:

Please send me a PM if someone finds anything in the next week or so.  Closing this up.

Please don't lock your threads - that tool exists for use in the BST Forum - I know it works outside of there, but we've asked folks to please not lock threads in the discussion forums.

@HolyHogy Please keep the off topic and personal crap out of these threads - thanks.

TimS