Jmat321

WWI Memorial

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

The same “man” that won’t go and visit our troops overseas won’t go and honor them because its raining at a cemetery. I guess the bone spurs must have been acting up. 

Face paint must not be waterproof. 

Mike S123 likes this

Knew,  how'd you photoshop that to show him holding his own umbrella?    Did you just white-wash the Marine out?  

I suspect, that as the story develops, they'll be a legit reason as to why the event was canked.   If it truly was due to the fear of the orange-paint being washed off that's pretty freakin' lame.  

8 mins ago, JimP said:

Knew,  how'd you photoshop that to show him holding his own umbrella?    Did you just white-wash the Marine out?  

I suspect, that as the story develops, they'll be a legit reason as to why the event was canked.   If it truly was due to the fear of the orange-paint being washed off that's pretty freakin' lame.  

Just snipped from the article that showed all the twits posted.

Why the event was CANXed?   11-11 obviously, it is the Great Awakening!  "The world is watching"   all going down soon!

"if it truly was due to the fear of the orange-paint being washed off that's pretty freakin' lame.  "    Concur

Some thoughts:

1.  This is the 100 year anniversary to the end of WWI.  It is a BIG day.

2.  It was originally Armistice Day: It became Veteran's day in the US in 1954.  Europe calls it Remembrance Day.

3.  Every world leader, that I know of present in France this weekend to commemorate the 100 year anniversary made some sort of outdoor appearance, with the exception of Donald J Trump.

4.  If any Dem had pulled this stunt the outcry would have broken the internet.

5.  Symbolism is important.  Like it or not, fair or not, the president is a symbol of this country.  That the Doanld could not "brave" a little rain to honor the men of all nations who braved and died in the rain, mud and cold in the trenches symbolically speaks volumes.

6.  I have no doubt the ardent DIC supporters will find a way to justify this.

Edited by moonbat
Mike S123 likes this