Slowwwride

What kind of dog do you have

Rate this topic

634 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

Male Rotty.

He's my wife's shadow and I don't worry about a thing when I'm not around cuz no one can get near her without his approval.

That's a good doggo

23 mins ago, AlwaysWading said:

Enzo's chilling...….. Choc. lab

enzo.jpg

Hey man does he have his arm up on the window sill? That dog is lookin' around like "yeah.... I know these parts, seen a thing or two."

interesting thread for me. i'm looking to get a family dog in the next year. 

my best dog ever was a springer. mrs. rocco wants something on the small side. i like bigger but we know how that goes. i'm looking for calm.

american miniature shepherds are a thing apparently. anyone have one or know someone that does?

6 mins ago, rocco said:

interesting thread for me. i'm looking to get a family dog in the next year. 

my best dog ever was a springer. mrs. rocco wants something on the small side. i like bigger but we know how that goes. i'm looking for calm.

american miniature shepherds are a thing apparently. anyone have one or know someone that does?

In my line of work I met somebody with one of those crossed with some type of poodle or something if I recall??? Don't remember but the dog was calm even after seeing a stranger in bright clothing. Good luck to you, hope you find what you're looking for. Don't forget the shelters first!!