fishless

WTB Costas

20 posts in this topic

would you be interested in Fisch crystal frame/blue lens in pretty good to excellent shape.  i forget which lens, but i'll get pic, lens info and price to you later...if your interested in this style.

I have a new pair of Costa Howler, 580G (glass) with green tinted lenses.  I received them a few months ago, but they are too large for me so they've just been sitting here.  Comes with the original Costa case.  Retail was ~$230.  I would take $135, includes shipping to continental US.  

• FRAME FIT: Large Fit
  • 1. Frame Width130mm
  • 2. Bridge Width18.2mm
  • 3. Lens Width62.4mm
  • 4. Lens Height41mm
  • 5. Temple Arm Length136mm

IMG_1078.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 7:21 PM, plugger said:

Have costa hammerhead that has been sitting around. Not perfect , has some normal ware. Comes  with an after market hard shell case . No clue as to XL  $65

• Hammerhead Frame Fit:
  • X-Large Fit
  • 1. Frame Width 135mm
  • 2. Bridge Width 19.9mm
  • 3. Lens Width 63.8mm
  • 4. Lens Height 38.4mm
  • 5. Temple Arm Length 133mm

14 hours ago, kayak99 said:
  • Hammerhead Frame Fit:
  • X-Large Fit
  • 1. Frame Width 135mm
  • 2. Bridge Width 19.9mm
  • 3. Lens Width 63.8mm
  • 4. Lens Height 38.4mm
  • 5. Temple Arm Length 133mm

Sorry kayak I realized after I replied that it was Plugger who put up the offer to sell.  My bad. 

Edited by fishless
Responded to the wrong member.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:50 PM, kk said:

I have a new pair of Costa Howler, 580G (glass) with green tinted lenses.  I received them a few months ago, but they are too large for me so they've just been sitting here.  Comes with the original Costa case.  Retail was ~$230.  I would take $135, includes shipping to continental US.  

• FRAME FIT: Large Fit
  • 1. Frame Width130mm
  • 2. Bridge Width18.2mm
  • 3. Lens Width62.4mm
  • 4. Lens Height41mm
  • 5. Temple Arm Length136mm

IMG_1078.jpg

Thanks KK but my fat head really needs XL.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, plugger said:

Have costa hammerhead that has been sitting around. Not perfect , has some normal ware. Comes  with an after market hard shell case . No clue as to XL  $65

Hey Plugger can you post up pics of the ware.  I'm interested in seeing what you have.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:24 PM, plugger said:

Posted as requested, looking them over  I see bubbling on the arms, no obvious big scratches on the lens, frames are sturdy . There is no indication of any size #

costas.jpg

plugger, all hammerhead frames are XL.  All Costas and their frame sizes are listed on their company site.  None are listed on the frames.

Sorry guys lost track of this thread due to finding my older pair that I thought was lost. 

Going to pass on the Fantails Chuck.

Hey Kayak are those grey lens in a black frame and are they glass or plastic lenses. 

11 hours ago, fishless said:

Hey Kayak are those grey lens in a black frame and are they glass or plastic lenses. 

You'll have to ask plugger, they are his.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:29 PM, kayak99 said:

You'll have to ask plugger, they are his.

OMG I was looking at yur post quoting him again.  Sorry bout that.  How all had a great Thanksgiving.