Do you think the Caravan walkers are just coming for free stuff?

Rate this topic

JohnP

6 mins ago, rollincoal said:

That’s what I thought going to war to begin with 

So you fully support Trumps diplomatic peace efforts.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

Just now, rollincoal said:

I am in a neighborhood of immigrants.

If you want more and they can't support themselves, YOU PAY for them until they can support themselves.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

9 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Open borders + free stuff = looting

Follow the logic. At what point does the open ended invitation start to overwhelm the payers of the free stuff?

Hint: we're already past that tipping point. They don't have to be an absolute majority to create the conditions under which the destruction of America is irreversible. The invaders and the dems are simply biding their time. When the invaders become the majority, wah wah wee wah... I'll be gone and you'll be left to defend yourself.

If you want America to survive: THEY HAVE TO GO BACK. It's the only chance for survival.

Look at it like this. Real Americans provided the fruit that is everything great about this country. Everyone in the world wants the fruit but not the tree. What happens when they choke off the tree that provides the fruit. Buh bye fruit. Buh bye America.

Financialization is choking off the tree; they have looted trillions and paying back some with more private debt.

"If you know that and you don't know anything else you know more than if you know everything else and you don't know that."

3 mins ago, rollincoal said:

Do you lock your doors?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 min ago, zybathegeek said:

If you want more and they can't support themselves, YOU PAY for them until they can support themselves.

I am

"If you know that and you don't know anything else you know more than if you know everything else and you don't know that."

6 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

So you fully support Trumps diplomatic peace efforts.

Trump on this front hasn’t proved to be nearly as bad as previous presidents, yet.  If something comes up I’d be particularly interested to see if the media falls in line behind the president as usual 

I am

No, you are not and that is the problem.

But the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are going to have to pay off the debt. 

Tell me, what have we as a nation got to show for the 10 trillion in debt that Obama spent?

4 mins ago, dena said:

Do you lock your doors?

Whether or not they are, the government takes from me; often for things I am against.

10 mins ago, rollincoal said:

And?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

2 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

No, you are not and that is the problem.

But the children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are going to have to pay off the debt. 

Tell me, what have we as a nation got to show for the 10 trillion in debt that Obama spent?

Money was “printed” and loaned to reinflate Wall Street 

That does not answer my question, now does it?

What exactly does this country have to show for the $10 trillion Obama spent during his 8 years of administration.?

4 mins ago, rollincoal said:

Whether or not they are, the government takes from me; often for things I am against.

Why do you refuse the answer to a simple question?

If you leave your doors unlocked, and open to the hordes, and do not want to announce it to the world on an internet forum, I understand.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 mins ago, rollincoal said:

So....let in a bunch of worthless runaways from another country that they ruined. Makes sense. I see your logic now. 

-said no one ever.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts