JohnP

Do you think the Caravan walkers are just coming for free stuff?

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

No John.....we think they are coming here with zero money, education or jobs to help us MAGA.

Because citizens of failure countries trying to force their way across the border are really what we need here. 

TheKnot likes this

Shops full here.  10 year hiatus that we hsould have had beginning in Oct 2001  is long overdue.

one decade ought to be enough time for HW kids to change majors to jobs that are in demand, for Dems to get their voter rolls straightened out, for R Business owners to figure out a payscale that wrks for crop picking, for mayors to wind down freebee handouts / redustributuion...

I wont hold my breath, but it is way past called for.  And it woulnt be the first time, thats for sure.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, Harf said:

Why didn't they take asylum that Mexico offered them?

Because Mexico sucks, for the most part.    

That, and these people arent making any of the decisions on this.  They are being guided/led/funded by someone who wants something out of this.  Mexico isnt in the plan.  

Edited by 55555s

14 mins ago, JohnP said:

So why are they walking? Get more steps on their fit bit?

We don't care. They aren't welcome. Why do you want them Johnny? 

21 mins ago, 55555s said:

Because Mexico sucks, for the most part.    

That, and these people arent making any of the decisions on this.  They are being guided/led/funded by someone who wants something out of this.  Mexico isnt in the plan.  

Sad that so many don't understand this simple truth 

John, if you are all for letting them in then I say you take in a family and pay for their food, healthcare and education until they are up on their feet and have jobs.  

4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

John, if you are all for letting them in then I say you take in a family and pay for their food, healthcare and education until they are up on their feet and have jobs.  

Taxes pay for many things I am against;  this isn’t one of them.

2 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Not far enough Ridenfish, until the invasion people have jobs that completely cover their food, healthcare and education, JohnP and his bleeding heart supporters must support them, not the US welfare system.

When the 21 Trillion debt is paid off we can then talk about charity outside the home, until then it is financial suicide to even contemplate borrowing more money to support citizens of other countries.

ridenfish likes this

58 mins ago, JohnP said:

So why are they walking? Get more steps on their fit bit?

When was the last time you tried climbing over a wall with your car on your back?